- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Adobe; 1 edition (10 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321928482
- ISBN-13: 978-0321928481
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,445 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Classroom in a Book (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Paperback – 10 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe’s Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Having used and discontinued Lightroom 1.2 many years ago, I have recently purchased Lightroom 5. The content of this book is comprehensive and, as far as I am concerned, nothing important is missing. It has been a very pleasant learning experience. The book includes a link to downloadable chapter images that are used in the lessons.
Many years ago I bought a Classroom in a Book (CIB) for another Adobe product and it turned out to have so many errors that it became impossible to use; I and many others wrote critical reviews here and returned our books to Amazon as unfit for purpose. I am pleased to say that this CIB is a vast improvement and although there are some errors, they are relatively minor.
Overall, it is highly recommended.
this does not affect the end result. It is handy to have a book to refer to while attempting some projects rather than having to switch to the internet.
The book does give you internet links also. Would recommend this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just the book I needed to get my head around Lightroom 5. A++++ servicePublished 19 months ago by Mr. A
I have to say I'm struggling with this book with a little. I don't think it is very clearly explained in some places. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Charlotte
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation