Customer reviews

on 15 September 2000
This is typically Julie King. An extremely well written and comprehensive book in which the author gives special attention to the trickier aspects of PhotoDeluxe. Julie has the knack of anticipating the reader's questions and she writes with a light touch. The humour is not overdone, as is sometimes the case with the Dummies Series. I thoroughly commend this book.
John Andrews
on 20 May 2001
This was my first "For Dummies" book and it just hit the spot. It can be used in many ways, depending on the level of your previous knowledge and the level you want to reach. It was an eye-opener for pixels and leyers. Now I keep this book near my PC for a quick reference.
on 19 January 1999
After trying on my own for a long time, I bought this book. I recommend it to anyone who is not an electronics whiz and wants to make the most of Photo Deluxe 1, 3 or business edition. It was very helpful. I did things not covered in any manual.