Adobe Fireworks CS4: Classroom in a Book : The Official Training Workbook from Adobe Systems (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) Paperback – 20 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This self-paced guide to Adobe Fireworks CS4 is ideal for beginning users who want to learn key Fireworks concepts and techniques, while readers who already have some experience with Fireworks can use this book to learn Fireworks CS4's more advanced features and newest tools. Using step-by-step, project-based lessons, each chapter walks readers through the creation of a specific project, with successive chapters building on the reader's growing knowledge of the program.
With Fireworks CS4, users can collaborate with other Adobe Creative Suite applications to design and mockup basic Web pages or interfaces for rich Internet applications. Demo a design live for a client, or export the design as an interactive PDF and email it to them. Fireworks sports a new user interface, shared in common with other applications in Creative Suite 4. Export complete Web page designs as web standards-compliant CSS-based layouts, or as PDF
About the Author
The Adobe Creative Team is made up of designers, writers, and editors who have extensive, real-world knowledge of and expertise in using Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and more experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design