- Note that a 30-day free trial does not apply for all Adobe products. All Adobe products available with a trial period are listed at http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard (Mac)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Key Features:
- Enjoy blazing-fast image editing and illustration - Deliver your best ideas at astonishing speed. Work with large, complex files and apply creative effects such as blurs, glows, and drop shadows without missing a beat.
- Deliver exceptional print designs faster - Leverage dozens of timesaving enhancements in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign that let you streamline routine design and production tasks without compromising quality or control.
- Expand your design repertoire - Break new creative ground without learning new software. Explore video editing in Photoshop, and create highly designed eBooks and media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices in InDesign.
- Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop - Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects, and painting with versatile brush tools.
- Tablet publications in InDesign - Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio, and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.*
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
- Platform: Mac OS X
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
Produce high-impact print designs and digital publications. Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard combines industry-standard tools for professional print design and digital publishing.
Create eye-catching images and graphics at lightning speed and lay out top-quality print pages with exquisite typography. Also produce highly designed eBooks, and deliver media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices as easily as pages for print.1 Achieve exceptional quality and precise control with high-performance software that streamlines routine design and production tasks.
Top Reasons to Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
Breakthrough Image Editing in Photoshop
Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects and painting with versatile brush tools.
Video Editing in Photoshop
Edit video in Photoshop to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio and effects, such as pan and zoom.
Distinctive Vector Graphics in Illustrator
Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
Professional Page Layout in InDesign
Lay out, pre-flight and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
Tablet Publications in InDesign
Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.1
eBook Authoring in InDesign
Create engaging eBooks with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit any screen. Add video and audio for eBook mobile devices that support HTML5 video and audio tags and take advantage of EPUB3 support.2
Prepare files for hassle-free production for print layouts by finding errors in InDesign with Live Preflight, or by using robust pre-flight checks and fixes in Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
Efficient Delivery of Accessible Documents
Apply accessibility rules in InDesign—including tab and read-aloud order—and then check, adjust and validate accessible PDF documents in Acrobat Pro.
PDF File Creation, Editing and Delivery
Distribute layouts reliably using Acrobat X Pro to create simple PDF documents and package layouts, drawings, images, video, audio and other files in a single polished PDF Portfolio.
Performance on Newer Operating Systems
Take advantage of the full power and performance of newer Windows and Mac OS systems. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver are 64-bit native for lightning-fast creativity and production.
Visual Media Browsing
Find files fast by browsing thumbnails instead of filenames with Adobe Bridge. Or browse thumbnails and place files from the Mini Bridge panel in Photoshop and InDesign.
Integration with Other Adobe Tools and Services
Enjoy integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite,1 Adobe Creative Cloud3 and Adobe Touch Apps4 within individual components of Design Standard.
Why Should I Buy Adobe CS6 Instead Of an Individual Component?
You’ll get more for your money. With the latest versions of your favorite components, Creative Suite 6 Design Standard offers a jam-packed creative toolbox at significantly less cost than the price of purchasing the individual components separately.
Why Should I Upgrade to CS6?
By upgrading to Creative Suite 6, you stay on the cutting edge by taking advantage of significant improvements in efficiency, along with new creative tools and tighter integration between products.
Why Do I Need All the Components in a Creative Suite Edition?
For each of the CS6 editions, Adobe has selected the products that are most useful for specific customers and functions. In most cases, you will find that you use each tool in some capacity throughout the creative process. And even if you don’t use every component now, you have the flexibility to use them later.
How Does CS6 Design Standard Compare with Previous Editions?
Check out this version comparison chart.
1 A Digital Publishing Suite account is required to access certain features and services that integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
2 InDesign uses EPUB3 and HTML5 code to create eBooks with audio, video and other advanced features. EPUB3 and HTML5 presentation, media playback and double-byte character support (for example, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean) may not be supported by all devices, browsers, or EPUB readers.
4 Mobile and tablet applications require a separate download and agreement to additional terms. Such applications may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Additional fees or subscription charges may apply.