- Note that a 30-day free trial does not apply for all Adobe products. All Adobe products available with a trial period are listed at http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.
Adobe Acrobat X, Professional Version, Upsell Edition from Standard 9 Version (PC)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Connect, interact and engage in powerful new ways. Streamline how you work and collaborate more easily. Create high-impact communications with the reliability, visual fidelity and control you expect from Acrobat.
- Do your best work every day with speed, ease and accuracy. Use innovative productivity tools and automate multistep tasks so they can be completed consistently by anyone on your team.
- Keep everyone on the same page from project start to finish. Share up-to-date documents, comments and approvals with customers, partners and suppliers to accomplish more together.
- Capture the attention of your audience with polished, professional work. Combine, organise and communicate important project information in a branded package that's compelling and easy to follow.
- Combine Acrobat X Pro software with services at Acrobat.com to send and store large files with ease.
There is a newer version of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
You can use Adobe Acrobat X Pro software to deliver high-impact communications that combine audio, video, interactive media, and a wide variety of file types into a polished, professional PDF portfolio. Get feedback faster through easy-to-manage electronic reviews. Create and distribute fillable PDF forms to collect critical data. Apply passwords and permissions to protect your work.
Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro--Prepare, protect, and deliver professional PDF communications
Experience the full power of Adobe Dynamic PDF to deliver next-generation PDF communications. Customise PDF Portfolios with an all-new collection of professionally designed layouts, visual themes and color palettes. Use the new Action Wizard to automate, standardise and share multistep tasks. Search and reuse scanned content with greater accuracy through improved optical character recognition (OCR). Seamlessly integrate PDF files into SharePoint workflows and confidently send large files with easy-to-use services at Acrobat.com.
Assemble PDF Portfolios Quickly assemble content into PDF Portfolios using the new PDF Portfolio Wizard. Customise using new layouts, visual themes and colour palettes. Import custom PDF Portfolio layouts and themes developed by third-party developers and designers.
Automate tasks with the Action Wizard Save time and standardise processes by automating routine, multistep tasks in a guided Action. Create, manage and execute a sequence of frequently used steps and share with others.
Improve scanning results Scan and convert paper documents and forms to PDF. Export to Word or Excel formats and enjoy improved optical character recognition (OCR), up to 50% smaller file sizes, greater image fidelity and automatic colour detection.
Integrate with SharePoint Work seamlessly with PDF files stored in Microsoft SharePoint. Access SharePoint from any Acrobat Open or Save dialog box and Open PDF files from SharePoint for viewing. Check them out to edit and then check them back in after editing.
Streamline commenting Access markup tools and view comments from a single, unified tool pane. View all comments in a searchable list that can be filtered and sorted by page, author and date.
Access frequently used tools Quickly access the tools you use most-from your favourite PDF document editing tools to your most often used commenting and markup tools—by adding them to the Quick Tools area.
Optimise PDF file viewing Maximise your screen for optimal reading and presentation of PDF files with the new Reading Mode. Menus and panels disappear and a transparent floating toolbar appears, to help you navigate PDF files more easily.
Improved web experience Open online PDF documents faster and easier to experience streamlined loading and viewing.
Work with Office 2010 Create PDF files with a single click from within the most popular Microsoft Office 2010 applications—including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access, as well as specialised applications like Microsoft Project and Visio.
Share files online at Acrobat.com Use services at Acrobat.com to easily send large files with confidence. Upload documents into your online Workspaces at Acrobat.com to share files with individuals or teams inside or outside your organisation.
*Reader 9 or Reader X required.
Top customer reviews