Administering SAP R/3: The Production and Planning Module Paperback – 17 Dec 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Administering SAP R/3- The Production and Planning Module is the ideal manual for installing or administering the Production and Planning module--or for those managing a site utilizing the Production and Planning module. The book provides specific examples of how to develop, implement and utilize the Production and Planning module with an existing SAP R/3 system. It focuses on the business and technical decisions that need to be made before, during and after administration of the PP module. This book is filled with practical examples of how to structure a production and planning department and contains processes to utilize the production and planning module to save time and money.
About the Author
This book is created by a special team of authors with outstanding industry knowledge. The team has produced three editions of Using SAP R/3 and four other titles in the Administering R/3 series.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Macintosh
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics