Pocket Adjustable iPad Stand. Non-Slip Stable Support For All iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Cookery Books & More. Travel, Desktop, Office, Kitchen & in Bed!
|Sale:||£12.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (13%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Incredibly Versatile Pocket Tablet Stand compatible with ALL iPads, Tablets and Smartphones
- Opens instantly at the touch of a button, with wide spaced rubber feet for non-slip stability
- Five carefully researched positions guarantee the perfect angle for any task, relieving wrist and neck pain.
- The Perfect Stand for Office Desktop, Kitchen and Relaxing in Bed
- Engineered for maximum strength and minimum size/weight - only 10mm thick and 47g
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour Name: Black, Grey
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With a Plinth in your pocket, you have everything you need to support all of your mobile tech - from smartphone to the mighty iPad Pro.
Plinth will support any Tablet, Smartphone, iPad or Kindle at any of 5 carefully researched angles to ensure comfort and freedom from neck or wrist strain.
Designed and made in the UK, Plinth is the only truly stable tablet stand which offers ALL of these features:
- Hold ANY of your mobile devices - Apple, Android, Google & Kindle.
- Use it with your choice of cover or case.
- Portrait or Landscape, with positions to complement any task, from typing a report to watching a movie.
- Wide spaced Rubber Pads & Feet ensure non-slip stability.
- Ready instantly at the touch of a button. Simply release the catch and lift the top plate to open your Plinth.
- Slips easily into pocket or bag - at only 10mm thick & 47g in weight, keep it with you always - it’s the handiest accessory ever!
- Recipe books, Music & College notes will all sit on your Plinth.
Plinth was featured on Dragons’ Den in August 2016. Peter Jones said:
I think the product is exceptional. I've not seen anything as well designed with the intricacies that you've got, and the level of design that has gone into that. I don't think I've seen many things as good.
See our video “How to open your Plinth tablet stand” to see how to get the best from this amazing British invention.
Plinth will hold much more than your tablet! Even full sized Recipe Books sit happily on a Plinth.
The Versatile Plinth has a host of uses, and at only 10mm thick and 47g in weight, is perfect to keep in your pocket or bag.
And at the end of the day, curl up in bed with a cup of tea and good movie.
Plinth's unique flip-out wings place non-slip rubber feet wide apart, ensuring your tablet won't move around as you work on the screen.
It will even hold the mighty iPad Pro at the perfect angle for working or viewing content.
Another key benefit which will particularly appeal to Artists and other Creative People is that Plinth does not cover or protrude over the screen at all, making sketching and viewing your work a pleasure.
Neck and wrist pain are common complaints amongst those who use their tablets extensively.
Lengthy research during development resulted in a range of positions which make working with your tablet comfortable for any task, wherever you are.
Most tablet cases provide at best 3 positions, which are not best suited for typing or working - particularly when you consider the different desk and worktop heights all around us.
Whether at home in the kitchen, on the plane or in the office, Plinth will give you the angle you need for comfort and productivity.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Instant, Versatile, Support.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
For me, a tablet computer is so much nicer to hold and use when it is as thin, light and free of clutter as possible - but how to support it when working, sketching and viewing movies? I started working on Plinth when I couldn’t find a small, lightweight pocket stand (that I would be happy to carry with me everywhere) which was actually stable. I appreciate the freedom and mobility which tablets enable, and I carry my iPad with me wherever I go; I use it all the time - both around the home, at work and when travelling. Once I had resolved the problem of achieving a truly stable, non-slip platform, the issue of speed became important, and so I developed Plinth further to deploy instantly at the touch of a button, single handed.
What makes your product special?
It is the only truly stable pocket stand on the market, and the only one which opens instantly at the touch of a button. As far as I’m aware, it is also the only one which will hold any device, with or without a case, plus books and more. There is nothing else which comes close in terms of versatility, speed and comfort. Because it is so thin and light, it is also really easy to live with.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Without question, it is the people that have made this journey so special for me. From those who supported me so enthusiastically on kickstarter - many of whom are still in touch with me now, to the customers who email me or leave comments on social media about how much they love their Plinths, that makes all of the twists and turns of this long journey worthwhile.
Top customer reviews
I've been using it for about a month now and yes it is fiddly, but it's pretty great for my needs! Would be five star if it were a couple of quid cheaper.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews