Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Blackspur BB-BD330 Adjustable Luggage Strap Set
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Suitcase Belts 2pc|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 July 2012
Adjustable Luggage / Suitcase Strap Set, 2 Pack

We were very dissappointed as soon as we opened the package, the strapping was very thin and looked as if it would not last one journey. The plastic coonnecting clips on the end were of a very poor type of plastic and so was the length adjuster which broke the second time we used it. Admittedly the pair only cost around £2.85 including postage,but the money was totally wasted. One strap cannot be used and we do not trust the second one. We have learned a lesson.
on 22 January 2016
Bought these for my sons case. He has just phoned me on his return to New York to say straps totally broken - useless - first use!!!!!!!
on 30 December 2016
after receiving a faulty set and having a grumble the seller contacted me immediately and advised the had sent a replacement set out. I received them quickly, well packaged and opened them with caution in case they broke like last time, I am extremely pleased to say that they are much better , stronger and have withstood two 7 hour flights. These belts are very good, strong and noticeable when looking for your luggage on the carousel. I would buy again from this seller. Excellent service and customer relations.
on 10 March 2016
I purchased 4 packs of these luggage belts ,they have just done with various suitcases a total journey of near 11000 miles by car and plane,all but one survived the journey ,one broke at locking attachment before it was used,the plastic cracked making it useless.
on 22 April 2011
I used these straps for one long journey but they didn't last the return leg. They straps kept getting undone which was most unhelpful. I'd spend more money on getting a better product
on 10 January 2014
I used this to wrap around my quinny pushchair when it was folded down because when you fold it down as a one piece it can sometimes pop back up. I used the strap it was really strong and kept the puschair folded and secure. I also used it to strap on my suitcase. stays in position. really long or short length, lots of room to play with. will go around most things. highly recommend.
on 21 April 2012
Our old ID straps were passed their best, having travelled several tens of thousands of miles, and suffered through dozens of airports. They outlasted 3 sets of suitcases.
These new ones were very cheap, but they do the job. I do not anticipate that they will last anywhere near as long as the set they replaced, but for the price they will do for the time being.
on 20 March 2016
The strap is highly visible but snap clasps do not hold well and open easily when just moving luggage around.
We additionally secured the clasps to the case handles using ribbon so as not to loose them.
Good enough for lightweight items but not ideal for hold luggage.
on 23 November 2017
These didn’t stay tight on the case when tightened so we ended up losing them whilst the cases were in transit
on 7 June 2014
This product is too weak to be recommended for any purpose.
The webbing is strong, well made and virtually indestructible.
The plastic clasp is so long, thin and weak that it can shatter just undoing it, or by clipping the ends together, or can shatter under strain.
Head and shoulders the worst product I have bought from Amazon or any other seller for decades.
If you value your luggage do not purchase this. It is almost functionless.