on 2 May 2012
Nice looking watch at a resonable price. Had everything I was looking for, in terms of info displayed on screen, black face & strap etc. Only bad points, was bigger than expected at 50mm square (55mm buttons to buttons) - still trying to decide if it's fashionably big, or embarassingly big! Also, instruction booklet is wrong on how to set the time, stating you press & hold the bottom right button - I'll save you the google search I had to do & confirm you press & hold the top left button (the light button) then press the bottom left button to toggle through the light on/off, the chime on/off, then the time.. use the right buttons to set from there & top left button to finish setting it (simples)... all in all - very nice looking but why so big ?? Enjoy !
on 11 November 2012
Good Watch. I use tho one for swimming and I can see numbers very well because display is enough big, but sometime when you turn you wrist (for resting at the wall i.e.) button are pressed, and you can stop chrono, sound on, alarm on. Its annoying wake up, because you didn't notice your alarm was on.
on 27 February 2012
Fantastic product & very slick. Quick delivery time also, came neatley packaged and in excellent quality.
Only problem i find is a slight rubbing on the wrist where the metal is placed on the bottom of watch.
However, i would highly recommend this watch !:D
on 9 August 2013
This watch is somewhat bulky for my wrist and not full featured. It is quite light though. I like it a lot and do not regret buying it.
on 15 June 2013
A little bit bigger than I thought, but great. Very pleased with the Adidas Watch I purchased. I recomend it.
on 22 June 2013
Consider is big watch on my hand, and I love big watch, using at the gym for stop and start.