on 7 November 2013
Great bag. Need a replacement for my old NIke bag which was perfect but needed to be retired. There are 2 end pockets with one of these being rather large and allows you to store footwear which kind of takes up room in the main compartment but keeps things separate. There's a small pocket in the main compartment too which is great for fiddly things you need to get to quickly.
on 24 April 2014
I have just returned this bag to Amazon (refund issued 24/04/14) due to the size being misleading and have notified them of the details mentioned below. At time of writing the Product Description is as follows:

Measurements Approximately: Height - 12 inch (31 cm) Depth - 12 inch (31 cm) Width - 19 inch (49 cm)
(Only the measurement info quoted)

However, the Product Details states:

Product Dimensions: 60 x 29 x 29 cm
(Again, only the measurement details quoted)

When ordering I only noticed the first measurements contained within the description which would have been ideal for me as I wanted it to replace the current sports bag I use for flights on short international trips but the product dimensions (and the actual size of the bag) are too big for me to use in this manner. Amazon were fantastic in their handling of the return with a home pick up via courier on Tuesday and a full refund issued by Thursday.

The bag itself it has to be said was rather a disappointment actually. There is nothing 'wrong' with it but it hardly stands out as a great purchase. the bag itself is very much the same as any other standard sports bag that you would get from a generic manufacturer for far cheaper. The logo is printed on down one side and the bag has no other ID markings. Another thing to know is that the end pocket at one end that acts to separate the main compartment does so by an excessive amount. My old sports bag did the same and was large enough for a pair of boots (chunky Cat boots) and a couple of small items stuffed in around them, but the pocket in the Adidas bag nearly reaches the full length of the main compartment. This may well be personal preference but it is something you should take in to account.

Personally I don't think I will buy a bag again online without first actually going to a retailer, finding a model that perfectly suits me and then finding the cheapest price for the EXACT model I choose.
on 12 July 2016
Good quality bag as you would expect from Adidas. I have used the bag to carry my gym gear and also used it for carrying football training equipment when coaching my sons football team. It can hold plenty of items for going to the gym. I had boxing gloves, thai boxing pad, my water bottle ect in it and had plenty space left.

For the football training it held 50 markers cones, a ball, some flat markers, speed ladder, training bibs and some other bits and bobs.

Not a huge sized bag but perfect for anyone who needs to carry small amounts of sports gear around.

The quality is good and all straps, stitching and zips feel strong and not likely to tear or break easy.

Highly recommended.

I like to give honest and unbiased reviews for items I have purchased to help others make the decision on purchasing items.

If this review has helped then please click on the “helpful” button. If you are thinking of clicking on the unhelpful button, then please leave a comment or ask a question before you do so I may be able to answer your query or add further detail to the review.
on 5 August 2014
This is a good bag for school sports gear and as described. My only reservation is that the material is not that thick, but it does seem strong & well finished. Time will tell if it lasts out the school year...
on 19 February 2014
It fits my boxing gear : gloves sparring mitts , shin guards, shoes , Workout clothes + more would recommend to anyone
on 4 June 2014
This has to be the best sports bag I have bought in a while. Sturdy, roomy and well produced I would recommend this as a great all round sports bag.
on 23 December 2013
Ordered as a Christmas present. After a bit of confusion over whether or not it was in stock it arrived and I have to say is great value for money
on 13 April 2014
Ideal bag, lightweight but a good size to hold kit
However delivery not as quick as hoped, tried to cancel but couldn't as it was being "prepared for dispatch" as it had been for the previous 3 days! Signed up for Hermes tracking texts, didn't get any!
on 8 March 2014
Purchased as a family swimming bag and does the trick for 2 adults and 2 kids. reasonable priced, good size
on 13 July 2014
Excellent roomy bag, perfect for taekwondo sparring equipment, 2 large side pockets to carry extras too such as water, gum shields etc. Highly recommend.