on 29 December 2014
This polo shirt is very good quality fabric and colour, but the sizing is big. I ordered XL for my son-in-law but it was far too big. I kept it for another relative, and ordered a second one in L, which is still too wide for my son-in-law. However, I shall return it for a size M, as he very much liked the quality of the shirt.
on 6 September 2015
This is a synthetic material and not cotton. I am not sure why I thought it would be cotton but it isn't i'm sure it's listed in the description the correct material. I probably ordered without checking first and assumed. It's a great tshirt - fits well, is comfortable and I have no complaints. It looks tidy and washes well. Delivery was fast and efficient.
on 18 February 2015
Already have one of these in a different colour but same size, this one is massive compared to that. So I guess the sizing is not very reliable, nice shirt apart from that. Should have tried it on prior to ripping out the labels and throwing away the packaging and returns slip.
on 20 February 2015
Lovely top which I cannot fault.I have several Adidas tops all of which are XXL (as Adidas stuff usually size smaller) but this one was very big.Swapped no problem for XL which fits fine.
on 9 February 2015
Nice shirt, not too bright and enough room without feeling over baggy. Highly recommended for the discount price I paid for it.
on 11 December 2015
My brother absolutely loves this for golf washes lovely and nothing less than the best brands will do apparently
on 14 January 2015
This garment was a good fit but unfortunaly it was faulty i am wating for a relace ment
on 1 November 2014
Liked this tee shirt, would recommend it to all my family and friends.
on 6 February 2015
Too loose around the neck and waist. Nice material for summer.
on 28 September 2014
Excellent buy,, very happy with product, arrived quickly.