on 15 November 2013
Great product washes well lovelly towling material a must for any one wishing to change out doors delivery wasn't very fast but well worth the wait
on 8 April 2013
This was exactly what I hoped it would be, arrived very quickly and fitted perfectly.
Great for my diving holiday.
on 9 January 2014
Good top especially after exercise (boxing or swimming) I'm only 5 FT 10 an it comes down just above my knee, so possibly they could do with making a smaller size. This is only a small problem but I'm fairly athletic built so if your skinny or short this might not be a great top for you! Hope this helps!
on 3 December 2012
Good item for swiming and keeps you warm after a swim or at the gym. Good at bath time as well
on 13 March 2014
I bought this to use for changing out of a swimming costume into dry clothing after outdoor swimming.

The quality was good.

I am only 5'4" and felt it could have done with being a little longer - any taller and i would be showing my belly button! however the big problem is the huge gape in the sides. I expected the side fastening would be to pull in the arm holes for extra privacy but it is actually the only fastening and it is completely open down the sides.

Unfortunately it will have to be returned
on 22 July 2013
I use it as a dressing gown type thing and I think it's great. The hood is big too so it's good to hide your eyes if you want a sneaky nap.
on 15 November 2013
Handy and snug when one exits water and wet suit on cold pier or beach, does an excellent job of quelling the elements while one changes
on 10 October 2013
OK, SLIGHTLY SHORT AND REVEALING BUT COVERS UP NAUGHTY BITS, IDEAL FOR AFTER SHOWER AND BATHING. MORE MATERIAL WOULD BE APPRECIATED
on 9 May 2014
Really useful taking kids to swimming lessons and not freezing while walking them to and from playing in the pool and their lessons. Been jealous of their "poncho" towels and this works really well.
on 22 July 2014
Love this took it on our hols an as we had our beach towels on the sunbeds it was well worth puttin over me as I dried off me an my husband used this an he seemed to like it too so worth a buy