Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoes - 13
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Endorsed by Jimmy Anderson - Designed to his specifications, these boots truly are the professional's choice.
- adiPRENE® - Lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves away from contact areas to minimise the risk of injury.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- Synthetic Mesh Upper - offers superb breathability and support.
- Ten Steel Spikes - Located on the shoe's outsole, these provide exceptional traction and purchase during a delivery stride.
- TPU Injected Torsion Bar - Maintains the foot's shape and form to minimise the risk of injury.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The stresses placed on a cricketer's body can be tremendous, and as such it is essential that they are provided with the necessary level of support and protection they need to sustain optimum intensity for as long as possible. The Adidas Adipower Vector Cricket Shoes have been engineered with these requirements in mind, drawing on the expertise and guidance of England bowler Jimmy Anderson. Built with cushioning and stability at their heart, an adiPRENE®-lined insole dissipates rebound shockwaves away from contact areas to minimise the damage that can occur with a sustained, high-intensity bowling action. Featuring a lightweight, synthetic mesh upper which offers superb breathability and support with ten steel spikes underneath, these boots provide excellent comfort and grip underfoot for multi-directional pitch play. adiPRENE® reactive rubber provides additional cushioning and support as you move through your action, whilst a TPU injected torsion bar maintains the foot's shape and form to minimise the risk of injury. Further support is provided by the shoe's power band, offering great lateral support and mid foot tension. Built to be as lightweight and breathable as possible with a mid-cut upper offering superior flexion and proprioception, ventilated synthetic inserts allow air to fully permeate the shoe, offering unparalleled breathability and comfort. Abrasion resistant materials have also been included throughout to protect against the rigours of the sport. Despite this, the shoe softens towards the toe to retain as much comfort as possible during the delivery stride. Designed to increase a bowler's stability, a bevelled heel makes for a more forgiving, supple heel strike, improving the transition between the jumping and landing phases of a delivery stride, allowing the wearer to commit fully to a high-intensity, technically sound action.
Top Customer Reviews
I love the shoes making design and the perfect size fitting as expected.