on 1 July 2015
As advertised, promt service - Either deflates quickly or I now understand why all gym employees look so fit!
on 13 May 2013
Great value, fast delivery and nice big size. I love this and use it everyday, it is much thicker and stronger than others I've had.

Great
on 18 September 2014
This is my first exercise ball / Swiss ball. It seems to be quite good quality and was relatively easy to pump up with the supplied pump (although it took a while, and my arms got a good workout). I am 6' 2" and it is a good height for sitting on at my desk.
on 18 April 2014
Comes with an effective and easy to use pump, and was well packaged when it arrived. Been using it for a month, just sitting and stretching for an average of 2HRs per day - I feel a lot of muscle strengthening in my back and lower abdominals.
on 1 September 2014
Good quality. Pump was hard work but it got the job done.
Unfortunately the ball is too big for me, I'm 5ft2. Gave it to a taller friend. Should have brought a 65cm.
on 2 November 2014
Love the ball. Girl friend has a rebock 65 ball. I had a go and felt the benifits. Did some research and bought correct size. Found this and bought the black one. Great texture and when they're in stock I experienced a quick delivery time.
on 31 August 2015
I'm 100KG and use it as my computer chair. This thing hasn't exploded yet :)

It will get egg shaped a bit if you don't rotate, but that is to be expected. Again note the exclusive use as a chair.
on 10 March 2014
It's big.

It's bouncy.

If you sit up properly on it you will wobble ever so slightly, which is good for building up core muscles without really doing any exercise.

What more do you need to know. Had one for 3 years and I'm sat on it now, so I'm guessing it's also pretty burst proof (oh, and I weigh somewher around 16 1/2 stone)
on 24 October 2014
after use in it as a chair for a past few months because of my back problem can say is worth every penny. great quality.
on 20 January 2015
had to send it back as i was unable to use it due to injury