on 2 June 2015
I'm not a professional when it comes to applying semi-permanent lashes and going from the previous reviews I was sceptical. But I made sure that I kept the eye that I was applying glue to, closed for 1-2 minutes max until the glue set and the fumes did not sting my eyes. I used this glue with cluster lashes and they lasted me about two weeks. I wanted them to last me a while as I was on a holiday and wanted low maintenance whilst I was away! I recommend this glue. Take your time when applying. Great results! Thank you.
on 30 December 2014
Really is tough stuff!! Lashes stayed on for about 6 days! But beware it really stings so found it easier for someone else to do them and keep my eyes closed for a few minutes until glue had dried!!
on 28 September 2015
Fumes sting the eyes a bit. Excellent adhesion and quality.
on 31 December 2015
Strong enough to do the job. Good value for money.
on 29 May 2014
All i can say is it is Stinging and scratchy butting does last long. But comfort it does not . Take a long time to come off.
on 21 August 2013
Be very carful with this extremley strong had a few cases of swelling and hospital visits due to this dimples is the best glue I've used so far
on 25 June 2015
Fantastic strong glue, eyelashes lasted for ages, make sure u know what your doing and expect a little eye watering...... Worth it tho, lashes last over a week and I regular sauna steam room fanatic :-)
on 31 March 2015
This is very strong on fumes. good strong glue but does make your eyes sore. from fumes.
on 16 January 2015
Very strong glue !! Good but be careful at first my eyes were so hurting so i use hair dryer helps to take strong smell that irritates eyes. Also wanted to ask if you can recommend my good remover because a simple did not work and its very hard to remove ? Stays for weeks !!!
on 18 March 2016