- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd (3 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843586770
- ISBN-13: 978-1843586777
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 16 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (47 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 558,368 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Adele - The Biography Hardcover – 3 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chas Newkey-Burden is a leading celebrity biographer whose subjects include Amy Winehouse, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber, Brangelina, The Wanted and Stephenie Meyer. His books have been translated into 12 languages. He is a regular guest on BBC Radio London, a columnist for the Jewish Chronicle and you can follow him on Twitter: @AllThatChas.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You find out everything from how she Got her Middle names to how she got signed to her Record Label.. Not only do you get an insight into Adele's personallity from her, you get information from others in her life, like her mother Penny and fellow students at BRIT school like Jessie J.
If you've ever wondered what makes Adele who she is today, how she taught herself to sing by finding a CD in the bargain bin at HMV, then this Book is for you. From the first page, it just draws you in and takes you on an incredible journey threw Adeles life and will help you to appreciate everything so much more about this soulful singer.
You shall not regret buying this book!
Enjoy, Max. :)
I found the best thing about the book is that it makes you feel right at home, like you're actually talking to her face to face. It's as if you're in her front room reading (asking) the questions, and she's answering, and if you've heard her speak, you can imagine what that's like!
It's a real page turner, and if you're a hardcore fan like I am, you will most certainly not be disappointed. Here's to you Chas!
places which is typical of her sense of humour. I found it sad as well but I have no doubt Adele wouldn't want you to feel that way.
All in all a great read!
From the very first page this book had me hooked. It is down to earth, thought provoking and personal, a real insight into her life.
It's a must read for any Adele fan out there,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sorry, just not interested. I am not an Adele fan and I rarely read books at all. No interest in this product. Did not buy.Published 6 months ago by kingler
An interesting insight into the private life behind the young public figure that wowed the music scene with her incredible talent and amazing voice !Published 11 months ago by MRS E.
Mainly only a list of events repeated throughout the book. VERY little about Adele. Would not have bought if I had known and would not recommend.Published 21 months ago by Cee
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Soul
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Soul & Gospel