Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 May 2012
Wow! What an album. This is a classic of the 80s pop-metal genre. Listening to it takes you back to the days when choruses were big and hair was bigger. What H.E.A.T. have achieved here is to pump 50,000 volts into the rotting corpse of rock and resurrect the monster hook.

Living on the Run is the single and deservedly so. I defy anybody not to have a smile on their face when this comes on. Other highlights include Breaking the Silence with its Lay Your Hands on Me intro, Heartbreaker, and In and Out of Trouble. All of the songs are mega-catchy, however, and they fly by.

Erik Gronwall is the standout performer although the musicians are perfectly good at what they do. Gronwall's voice transforms the songs and he knows exactly how to sing them. A class performer and I can't wait to see the band whenever they hit the UK to support the album.

My final point is that the album is helped by it not being overlong. Quality control often goes out of the window these days with hour-long cds containing too many below-par songs to use up the available space. This is a throwback to the 45 minute record and is all the better for it. No filler, no wastage, just relentless AOR heaven.

Buy this album. You will not regret it.
on 5 April 2012
If you love 80s rock; from foreigner to ratt, journey to bon jovi you MUST buy this CD! This, their 3rd album is BY FAR there strongest. Each song is worthy of being the single from this album and I will be interested to see which song their upcoming music video is for. BUY IT!
on 8 April 2013
What can i say that hasn't already been said about these guys and this album. Before buying this album i'd never heard of H.E.A.T but i've now brought all 3 albums but i have to admit i rather Erik Gronwall singing than the previous front man Kenny Leckremo. Well all i can say is that every track on the address the nation album are worthy of being singles, living on the run and all about tonight being the stand out tracks for me. I recommend you go to see them on tour, me and the wife went to see them in Nottingham on 6th at Rock City and wow they were awesome with Erik belting out all the hits from the 3 albums.

So the bottom line is get your cash out and buy this album now
on 30 December 2013
for me this was by far the top album release of 2012.top quality melodic hard rock/AOR from start to finish,in new singer Erik Gronwall they have found a gem,powerful vocals mixed with heart angst in the ballads...just perfect,stand out tracks are for me Breaking The Silence & The One And Only...cant wait til the next release :)
on 15 April 2013
Been listening to this album on Spotify for the last year. The bands recent appearance at HRHAOR proved what relentless energy and presence they have. They honestly should have headlined the weekend.
The album is a great tribute to the genre, just listen to the first couple of tracks and you'll be hooked.
Here's hoping for even bigger and better things from H.E.A.T.
on 24 September 2012
I was bought this from my wishlist for my birthday! What a fantastic CD/album.

This is such a strong album, with uplifting and cleverly crafted songs, superbly arranged and with absolutely killer hooks on almost every song!

In my opinion "Ron Jovi" must wish they were this good, and since Dan Huff doesnt record with or produce Giant anymore this takes up where he left off!

These guys are AOR gods in a time when AOR music is largely forgotten. The voice is clear, and hard edged, rising to some unfeasible highs, while the guitars scream melodies and harmonies, interspersed with blistering and accurate pace, backed by a thoughtful and effective rhythm and keys section garnishing with stunning syncopation, and soaring layers of vocal harmonies!

And the production of these 6 guys playing full on is flawless! Damn i gotta see these guys play!
on 14 April 2012
I first saw H.E.A.T. on the Swedish Eurovision selection show (at least I think that's what it was) with the song 1000 miles. On the back of that I got the first two albums. I must admit I was disappointed with both of them. There were some good tracks but on the whole they lacked quality. This third album has bags of quality, track after track. I have listened to it over and over. I'm not sure if it's the new vocalist that has added a new dimension. Whatever it is, it's worked. Only four stars because at times it sounds a bit Roxette.
on 9 May 2015
Not a great fan of hair metal (except Y & T, Winger in their more metal moments) but absolutely love this. Not a bad track on the album. Has energy and melody and a fantastic sound. Melodic rock lives on! Let's ROCK!
on 27 October 2012
Got to say from start to finish this is without doubt the album of the year for me,hope to god people are buying this because this album is pure dynamite.GET IT!!
on 25 February 2013
Boy, can this lad sing. I had my doubts before I heard the LP - it's a classic - no weak numbers and finishes up with the best Heat number they've written.