- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education; 3rd Revised edition edition (30 Jun. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340889969
- ISBN-13: 978-0340889961
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.1 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 237,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
MEI Additional Further Pure Mathematics FP3 Third Edition (MEI Structured Mathematics (A+AS Level) Third Edition) Paperback – 30 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Bob Frances - Exeter College
Terry Heard - ex HOD City of London School
David Martin - HOD City of London School
Series Editor: Roger Porkess
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, for a book "designed to be accessible to students who have to work on their own" I think it has its pitfalls. Looking at Markov chains for example, it's frustrating there is no clear definition of a reflecting barrier (though it can more or less be deduced from the various examples etc). Also, a lift with states as floors G, 1, 2 3 is used as an example but then a later exercise emphasises that the floors G, 1 ,2 3 shouldn't be used as the states..
I think FP3 is a great module, covering fascinating subjects, but there's unlikely to be an alternative to this book!