Addis 5-in-1 Steam Cleaner, 1300 W, 4.2 Bar, Metallic Black and Grey [Energy Class D]
- Hand-held or up-right option(s)
- Can be used on carpet or hard floor (see instructions)
- 5 additional accessories
- The power of steam kills, cleans & sanities without the use of chemicals
- Combined with the microfibre head it lifts & traps dirt for a streak free finish
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The ultimate in steam cleaning multi surface steam cleaner. Steam mop for cleaning all hardfloor surfaces. Cleans and polishes all in one. Triangle head gets into the nooks and crannies. Adjustable steam settings for use on different surfaces. Heats up in seconds. Turns into a portable hand held steamer to clean all around the home for use in the kitchen, bathroom, windows. Complete with carper glider to clean and freshen carpets
1 x Steam Mop (inc. body, handle, head, microfibre-refill, guard and 5x accessories)
Top Customer Reviews
wring out, no grip to the floor and 'slippery' to use, leaving floor wet! I even wrote to addis about it.
They sent me this 'plus' one and it is absolutely brilliant!! Really does dry the floor, wrings out almost
dry itself and I love it. True I havent been able to get hold of it in the shops, and I cant understand why
the original is still selling! This one is brilliant, honestly!!
1) The spongy pad can peel away from the plastic holding it quite easily, usually one end at a time. I now let the mop dry out, give the plastic part a wipe over and then use a strong waterproof adhesive to stick the two parts together.
2) This mop has changed, only subtly and you can't tell the difference from a cursory glance, however the latest refills only fit the newer version. This is why I have to buy new entire mops rather than just the refills which is a pain as I had three mops for different the different products I used for my stone floor, wooden floors, and porcelain tile floors.
In my opinion the mop is not fit for purpose and if you are considering this I suggest you might want to look for an alternative. I hope this helps a little in making your decision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible. Sponge stuck to it and subsequently broke the mop when replacing it. Waste of money.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
I give this 4 because i've had better, this is a poor copy others reverse soak up this or mine does notPublished 28 days ago by carolcarol
Super fast delivery. Excellent mop, dries great. No more slippery floorsPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer