Addis 5-in-1 Steam Cleaner, 1300 W, 4.2 Bar, Metallic Black and Grey [Energy Class D]
|Price:||£89.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Hand-held or up-right option(s)
- Can be used on carpet or hard floor (see instructions)
- 5 additional accessories
- The power of steam kills, cleans & sanities without the use of chemicals
- Combined with the microfibre head it lifts & traps dirt for a streak free finish
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Addis 5-in-1 Steam Cleaner, 1300 W, 4.2 Bar, Metallic Black and Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||AP Motor Store||Amazon.co.uk||Expert Shopper|
|Capacity||—||0.4 litre||0.28 litre||0.5 litre||0.8 litre||2 litres|
|Colour||Black and Grey||White / Blue||Black and White||White||White||White|
|Item Dimensions||15.8 cm x 24.7 cm x 1.15 m||1.22 m x 29 cm x 23 cm||1.1 m x 28 cm x 20 cm||29.01 cm x 22 cm x 1.2 m||30 cm x 27.99 cm x 1.12 m||1.1 m x 26 cm x 3.02 cm|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg||2.72 kg||2.17 kg||2 kg||3.49 kg||3 kg|
|Special Feature||—||Steam Regulation||3||Lightweight; Steam Regulation||Steam Regulation||Triangular floor head to clean all corners of your home and Heats up in 30 seconds|
|Wattage||1,300 watts||1,600 watts||1,500 watts||1,600 watts||1,600 watts||1,600 watts|
The ultimate in steam cleaning multi surface steam cleaner. Steam mop for cleaning all hardfloor surfaces. Cleans and polishes all in one. Triangle head gets into the nooks and crannies. Adjustable steam settings for use on different surfaces. Heats up in seconds. Turns into a portable hand held steamer to clean all around the home for use in the kitchen, bathroom, windows. Complete with carper glider to clean and freshen carpets
1 x Steam Mop (inc. body, handle, head, microfibre-refill, guard and 5x accessories)
Top Customer Reviews
1) The spongy pad can peel away from the plastic holding it quite easily, usually one end at a time. I now let the mop dry out, give the plastic part a wipe over and then use a strong waterproof adhesive to stick the two parts together.
2) This mop has changed, only subtly and you can't tell the difference from a cursory glance, however the latest refills only fit the newer version. This is why I have to buy new entire mops rather than just the refills which is a pain as I had three mops for different the different products I used for my stone floor, wooden floors, and porcelain tile floors.
These frequently come loose and need to be pushed back in before they fall out. If these stayed in place I would have no complaints about this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality for money, definitely recommend...fast delivery, what can I say...only good thingsPublished 26 days ago by Bogdan
Practical. Need to buy the dry wipes to pick up from smooth floors. Easy to use.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Not a bad product, but there's no way in hell this is putting out 4.2 Bar of pressure. It's easy to test yourself. Pump a car tyre up to 2 Bar and try letting pressure out. Read morePublished 2 months ago by M. MCCARREY
Terrible. Sponge stuck to it and subsequently broke the mop when replacing it. Waste of money.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer