on 30 May 2013
I am currently working through this, not rushing, and following her advice, and I am finding it so helpful. I very much like the idea that you have to heal past issues, not just "get over" it and move on. It's greatly enhanced by using the meditation CD alongside the book. I love her upbeat, funky writing style even though I am maybe a little older than the target demographic.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2015
Wow! I'm so glad I found this, especially with so many self-help books out there it's easy to think this will be just another book you'll start but not finish.
The way Gabrielle writes really speaks to me; she's living her positive, happy and grateful life for all to see and she really is very inspiring. I will be re-reading often and channelling my ~ing!
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 19 May 2013
fun & inspiring book based on the principles of A Course in Miracles. Marianne Williamson for the noughties generation without the gravitas.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2016
My favourite out of the three Gabrielle Bernstein books I've read. Sparked new insights about how I block love from my life and how to break down these walls.
One person found this helpful
on 12 July 2014
As soon as you begin reading this book, it feels like Gabrielle is someone who understands how it feels to be swamped by the insignificant worries of life, I feel hopeful that by the end of the book, I will feel as radiant and free as she projects through the book. Thank you.
on 16 July 2015
I love this book. I wanted to read it because Wellness wonderland" who I follow on facebook loves her. It's really easy to read and I've really enjoyed it😊
on 10 July 2014
She is just wonderful:-)
on 20 November 2012
Great guide. I am greatly satisfied with the book. It was what I expected to be. I highly recommend it for those who want an easy but deep guide to better inner life!
3 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2014
Loved this book! its simple and easy to read. I think a lot of people could relate to this book!
on 13 March 2015
Love all of Gaby's books...she is one awesome lady