on 19 February 2015
I purchased this having known and sold 'Go' travel products myself for years. However, the product I received is something else completely. Firstly, I know very well that all 'Go' products are sold in packaging, this didn't seem to be the case, secondly, nowhere is there any mention of 'Go' on the product, like they usually do on all their products. The item I received looks as though it came from a market, should probably cost no more than 50 pence, costs no more than 10 pence to manufacturer and was more than likely bought in bulk incredibly cheap. When you click the link for the product (view first photo) your fooled into thinking this is the product you'll be receiving, sadly, I was stung by this foolery. The actual product I received (second photo).

Nowhere in the description does it mention, I would receive this cheap piece of plastic which is miss sold as 'Go' when in fact it's actually a non branded, (probably unsafe) product.

I could request a refund but I won't bothered as it'll cost me more expense to send it back than it does, just to bin it.

Will I buy from this seller again? No

Do I recommend you should buy from this seller? No

Would I reconsider changing my review if I was given a full refund? No

How would I rate the serviced received from said supplier out of 10? 1

Any other comments? Amazon need to review all sellers who receive feedback about miss sold products, falsely illustrating products and probably need to get trading standards to monitor online sellers for the forseeable future.

Don't waste your time folks, go to a reputable leisure store and spend the extra few quid knowing full well your buying legitimate products and know you'll have a warranty.
review image review image
44 Comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2017
Very happy with dispatch time, good seller, but I found the adaptors stop accepting the plugs after you've used them for a while. Difficult to estimate how many times or how long they work for, but I would have preferred more reliability. It's ok if you're keeping something permanently plugged in, but if you plug in and then unplug consistently then you'll find it harder and harder to insert the plugs into them.
on 2 June 2017
Illustration shows a plug that will take a standard 3 pin plug and also a 2 pin razor/ toothbrush charger plug the one I received will only take a 3 pin plug I feel I have paid over the odds 7.99 for something that was misleadingly advertised.
on 27 October 2015
A lot of adopters are chunky and awkward. This adapter really is just small and simple, doing its job perfectly. It's a little expensive for what is is if you ask me, but all adopters are pricey, and this one did its job perfectly
on 19 March 2017
Does what it says and works in different countries. What more could you want
on 7 November 2015
Purchased for a continental trip after mislaying my old one. Worked perfectly fine. Of good construction and will no doubt serve me will for a good few years to come.
on 22 July 2017
Practical item value for money
on 25 June 2017
Does what it's supposed to do
on 5 June 2017