- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Adaptive Marketing: Leveraging Real-Time Data to Become a More Competitive and Successful Company Hardcover – 1 Oct 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
“In Adaptive Marketing, Johnston (Mindshare) focuses on how to ‘leverage real-time data’ to give businesses a competitive edge. … Industry expert Johnston's digital savvy comes through with numerous tips for adapting to this new era of real-time data marketing. Summing Up: Recommended. Upper-division and graduate marketing students; researchers, faculty, and practitioners.” (P. G. Kishel, Choice, Vol. 53 (9), May, 2016)
'Norm Johnston has presciently written the marketing playbook of the next decade. He guides marketers to make their brands more relevant and personal than ever before with the rich data of our increasingly connected world.' David Kenny, Chairman & CEO, The Weather Company
'This is a wonderfully practical book: an authoritative account of a future that's still racing up on us. Some companies have already used almost-instant data to great commercial effect: Norm Johnston seems to know them all. Other companies have got it badly wrong; and Johnston shows us why. Those who read this book with the care it deserves will be a great deal more likely to form part of the first category than the second.' Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
'Norm has gotten it right. At the heart of Adaptive Marketing are mobile devices that both generate more data/insight than marketers have ever possessed, but also supports the modern marketer to get so much closer to their consumers and consumers' needs in real time. It's a brave new world and explained so clearly here. Greg Stuart, Global CEO, Mobile Marketing Association, Co-author, What Sticks
About the Author
Laurent Burman Jeffrey Cole Jim Downing Curtis Hecht Jeffrey Roers Caspar Schlickum Vikesh Shah Nathan Summers Brian Wong
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It is not just applicable to marketing though many of these lessons can be carried over into other disciplines and services.
I will provide a further update when I have finished.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Adaptive Marketing articulates how companies can now leverage real-time data to add value through continuously improving adaptive personalized cross-channel digital user experiences with their most important customer segments nearly anywhere they spend are online interaction scenarios, in context, in the moments that matter most , to build a stronger relationship throughout their digital journey.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements