Have one to sell?
USB Type C Adapter, wesimi USB C Type to Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP Adapter Cable With Aluminium Case Support 4K resolution for Apple New Macbook, ChromeBook Pixel - Silver
|Price:||£18.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ USB TYPE C to Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP, MDP) adapter connects a computer host with a USB Type-C port to a monitor or projector with Mini DisplayPort input, ★NOTICE★: DO NOT connect adapter(like mini dp to DVI adapter) from other brand to wesimi USB-C to mini displayport adapter for a second signal convert, we can't guarantee it works well.
- ✔ DURABLE USB-C ALUMINIUM ADAPTER for connecting your computer PC to a projector to mirror or extend your display desktop when you are in a classroom or a conference room for show a presentation
- ✔ SUPPORT VIDEO RESOLUTION for ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K*2K (3840*2160) ; transmits both video and audio, compatibility with displays, monitors and projectors with Mini DisplayPort port. A Mini Displayport cable is required
- ✔ EASY USE No installation extend drivers or power required; Portable USB C adapter is lightweight to carry in your laptop bag when traveling; Low-profile and reversible USB Type C connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection(NOTICE:we suggest do not use a Thunderbolt cable, but use a mini displayport is OK.( since a Thunderbolt cable is a little different)
- ✔ STRONG COMPATIBLE with computers and mobile devices with USB-C ports such as Apple 2015 Macbook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 9250, 13 9350, 15 9550, Alienware 13/15/17, Important Notice: we cannot guarantee the rest of device would compitable with this adapter, if you have a different device, you can submit your question through "Customer Questions & Answers" or Buy-Seller Message"
This fits your .
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
wesimi USB Typc C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter Supporting 4K resolution
Apple Macbook with 12'' Retina Display, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13 9350, Alienware 13/15/17
Some of devices may not compatible with this adapter( It's a new type c product now so we may not sure when customer use it to a device that we did not test before) , We suggest Apple Macbook and Dell PC and Alienware PC.
- Directly connect the adapter to the computer
- When you connect with a MINI DISPLAYPORT TO HDMI cable, you need to confirm whether it is ATIVE CHIP or PASSIVE CHIP cable. This adapter only accept a ATIVE CHIP MINI DISPLAYPORT TO HDMI cable.( use a Mini DisplayPort cable is the best way to provide a excellent experience)
- 4K video resolution requires a 4k capable computer video source, DP cable, and output display
- Recommended length of connected Mini DisplayPort cable is 6 feet for 4k video resolution
1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on 8 March 2017
So far it's great. I have an "old" 2011 iMac which I now use as an external monitor. It does the job.
on 24 February 2017
Connect the adapter to the USB-C port on the MacBook, both working fine. And mobile phones can also do the effect of data interchange.
Most recent customer reviews
does exactly what he says. i needed to connect 2017 touchbar MBP to Apple Cinema Display
Its material is very low, but will not cause problems with data transmission. Its speed is still very fast.