- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Ada Lovelace: The Computer Wizard of Victorian England (Who Was...?) Paperback – 20 May 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"An extraordinarily readable and compact biography of the Victorian mathematical genius Ada Lovelace..." -- BfK No.140, SU, May 2003
"Never has a gap in the market been wider. These are exactly what children traditionally love to read." -- Evening Standard, Gill Hornby
"Remarkably informative and lots of fun, these excellent little books pack a big punch." -- Philip Ardagh --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Publisher
WINNER of the prestigious Blue Peter Book Award: "Best Book With Facts 2002" --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book is a well deserved Blue Peter prize winner and child historians or number buffs MUST read it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > General Knowledge & Trivia
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Young Adult