on 23 March 2017
Very useful and indeed really helped a lot. Nothing new for me but yet everything a lot to learn. A good way of alternative to stay healthy and improve health without using or abusing on modern medicine/pharmaceutic products.
on 6 December 2008
I knew that acupressure could alleviate nausea (I think that's how 'Sea Bands' work), and after some internet research I discovered that it could also help someone suffering from dizziness. I wondered what other first aid applications it had, and came to the conclusion that a book would be easier to use than a laptop.
This, in my opinion, is that book.
It covers a wide range of minor ailments, is small enough to fit in a handbag, large pocket or glovebox, it's a very readable book - and once you HAVE read it, it's probably one you'll want to keep handy.
Of course, I'm probably legally and morally bound to add that it's no substitute for a visit to the doc or the emergency room...