Customer reviews

2,197
Size: 20mL|Change

on 26 May 2017
Amazing!!!!

Had trouble with wax build up in my ears for years as I wear ear plugs at work. Tried to get in at the doctors after my ear got blocked but they said the machine was broke so I'd have to wait for the forseable future! I hate the feeling and annoyance of not being able to hear from one side. So I went straight to amazon and after reading a few of the reviews decided to get this straight away. It worked brilliantly and only took 5 mins.

Steps to make it work.
1 make sure that your ear is just blocked and not anything more serious.

2 use drops or olive oil for at least 4 days, I was doing it 3-4 times a day. You need the wax to be soft or it won't break down the wax.

3 get a bowl of warm water, the syringe ready and something to catch the wax in. I found it much better having someone help me to do it. It took about 10 go's and that was it. A big lump of wax came and my hearing was back 100%.

After 3 or 4 goes I was thinking this isn't gonna work but like some of the other reviews say keep going and it will work. Little flakes are a good sign that it's working.
on 5 June 2016
I've been suffering from ear wax all my life. Each time, it takes forever to make an appointment with the nurse and then having to wait an eternity at the doctors. This syringe saved me so much time. It only took me twice to get the wax out. Absolutely recommend it.
on 16 August 2016
Awesome! I haven't been able to hear properly for ages, and I couldn't have baths as I'd always have ear aches after them. I used this and after about 15 irrigations and a cotton swab, a massive (disgusting) piece of ear was came out of my ear, roughly about 3cm long and 1cm thick. I can actually hear now!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 July 2017
Was a bit skeptical that this would work, but the great reviews convinced me to give it a go. Occasionally get wax build up in my ears as I occasionally wear earplugs. I've previously gone to the doctors to get it syringed, but - as we all unfortunately know - waiting times are only going up.

For me, this 100% worked and restored my hearing. I had only been using oil drops for 1 day beforehand, and it cleared out each ear within about 10 times (with some disgusting amount of wax falling out). I suspect it would clear it with fewer tries if you used oil drops for more days beforehand.

In any case, here are some tips:
1) Use an oil spray (such as Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml) for at least 3-4 days in advance of trying this, if possible. I do this before I sleep and put some cotton balls to catch any fallout.
2) Get someone to use the syringe for you, while you hold a bowl below your ear to catch the water and wax.
3) Use hot water (obviously not too hot) and refresh your supply as it cools off.
4) Be prepared to hear clearly again!

100% recommend. If this is your first time getting ear wax buildup, it's also worth getting an oil spray and using it once a week in the future.I recommend the link posted above to the oil sprayer (which is a lot easier than drops from my experience).
on 1 July 2017
I've had tinnitus for a couple of years and I noticed that my left ear rang louder than my right quite often. Lately my left ear has rang louder and louder and I've been struggling to hear in comparison to my right ear. I use a pretty expensive headphone/amp setup and this last month has been hell for me. All I can say is that I have cancelled my appointment with an ear specialist because this syringe with warm water made my left ear feel 100% normal again. I've never had a wax build up problem, but this solved my problem. I'd recommend this to pretty much everyone, even as a once a year thing for the sake of it.
on 7 August 2015
Disappointed when syringe arrived without a tip. However, couldn't be bothered to send it back so tried it without! Took me quite a few goes (keep persevering!) but eventually wax started coming away. I'd been deaf in one ear for about a month with GP telling me to use drops. It was lovely to hear again. If tip had been in box, it would have been amazing!
on 4 June 2017
Absolutely amazing, had been trying for weeks to unblock my ear, used Otex Olive Oil Salt Water Baby Oil you name it I've tried it. My ear blockage was getting worse, used this once and my ear was clear and I can hear clearer than ever before. My other ear feels blocked now that's how clean my ear is!!!!!
on 3 August 2016
I had a build up of wax in the ear, as I could not get an appointment for 2 weeks I purchased this. By using ear drops then the syringe after a couple of hours after putting the drops in. It took a couple of goes but my ear is now clear. I wish I had got this years ago.
on 14 April 2017
Its a small syringe with a bit of plastic on the end that stops you sticking it all the way in your ear. The syringe is too small to really be of any use, and certainly not worth the cost.
on 13 January 2017
Highly recommended. Used instead of candling and olive oil. Ears so much clearer. Did it in the shower and was surprised how much wax came out. This has to be one of my best purchases ever!