- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingent Risks (International Series on Actuarial Science) Hardcover – 12 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review of the first edition: 'The book is well written, well organized, and easy to read. It may be an excellent textbook for both undergraduate and graduate programs in actuarial science. It is also a rich source of useful information for practitioners of the actuarial profession and financial risk managers who seek a practical and inspiring guide to liability cash flow modeling and valuation.' Scandinavian Actuarial Journal
Three leaders in actuarial science give a modern perspective on life contingencies. Balancing rigour and intuition, and emphasizing applications, this modern text is ideal for university courses and actuarial exam preparation. This second edition includes brand new chapters and exercises, and will prepare students for the new-style MLC exam.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Insurance
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability