- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Actor Training Paperback – 25 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alison Hodge has been a professional director since 1982. She was assistant director for Gardzienice Theatre and co-authored, with Włodzimierz Staniewski, Hidden Territories: the Theatre of Gardzienice (Routledge, 2004). She is director of The Quick and the Dead, an international theatre research company and a Reader in Theatre Practice at Royal Holloway College, University of London.