Fitness Tracker, Activity Tracker with Pedometer Blood Pressure Heart Rate Monitor IP67 Waterproof Wristbands, Calorie Counter Watch, Sleep Monitor, Calls/SNS/SMS Remind for Men Women Android iPhone
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 【All-day Activity Tracking】 Accurately record all-day activities including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep status, blood pressure and heart rate with comprehensive analysis. Simply connect the bracelet to your phone via APP and set in the App (JYou).
- 【More Features】 Heart rate monitor, stopwatch, blood pressure monitor, pedometer, calories, distance calculation, GPS Tracking, sleep monitor, IP67 life waterproof, search phone, remote camera control, running mode, alarm clock, sedentary reminder, get call, SMS and SNS messages from Facebook, Twitter, Whats App, and other Apps at a glance.
- 【Long Time Battery and Easy to Charge】 Designed with 90mAh battery, energy-efficient chips, color IPS display, IP67 waterproof, longer working time, easier to view all kinds of information; Built-in USB plug, simply connect it to any universal power adapter, PC or power bank without requiring a particular adapter, one single charge(about 1-2 hours) gives you up to 5-7 days of working time.
- 【Wider Compatibility】 Compatible with android 5.1 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher, Bluetooth 4.0 or higher smart phones. Download and install the free App "JYou" by scanning the QR code on the Manual or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. Connect this fitness tracker with the App, data will be synced to the App (JYou).
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 We have strongly confidence on our products. Every MINLUK product includes a 1 year worry-free Guarantee. If you have any problem or suggestion, please contact us freely, we will provide friendly support for you within 24 hour.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
IP67 WATER RESISTANT: This smart wristband is rain, hand washing, swimming waterproof, please never let it contact with hot water.
How To Pair With Your Phone?
1. Download and install "H Band" or "JYou" App to your phone;
2. Turn on your phone's bluetooth;
3. Open this App, click "Y9"or "R9" and connected.
Why Do You Need To Choose This Fitness Watch?
All-day Activity Tracking
Sync date and time, pedometer, calories counter, distance counter, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, call/SMS/SNS notification reminder, anti-lost alert, sedentary reminder, alarm clock, remote capture.
Automatic monitor activities, heart rate, blood pressure, sleep duration and sleep quality, wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm, remind you to leave the seat for some exercise or take a rest. Help you improve health, make a better life.
Never Missing Any Information
Convenient and timely view calls, SMS, SNS and all kinds of information. Through touch button began to view information content.
Longer Battery Life
Use low-power-consumption Bluetooth chip and 90mAh battery, fully charge requires about 1 hour, standby time can be 7-15 days. Wonderful moment, never power off.
Control Phone Camera
Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting, you can record the happy moments of family. Rated as one of the best gifts for Christmas, Easter, Birthdays,etc.
Bluetooth:Blue 4.0 Sync
Control mode:Touch Button; Lift wrist display
Battery:Polymer lithium battery (90mAh)
Use time:7 DAY
Support OS: Android 4.4 & iOS 8.0 and above
Charge method:Touch point
1 x Smart Bracelet
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
78 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a Fitness Tracker it is also an activity tracker with pedometer blood pressure heart-rate monitor and can also be used as a calorie counter, sleep monitor and is able to call via SNS or SMS as a reminder to people with android or iPhones.
The choice is yours as to what you want to use it for and if it is to record your steps and distance my non-sporting wife can still notch up a huge number of each. You can check to see how many calories you have burned if you are watching your daily intake and the ones I think of as really useful are the blood pressure and heart rate abilities that give a comprehensive analysis.
The more complicated bit for me was to connect the tracker’s bracelet to the phone via APP and set in the App (H Band), but once you have done it, it is easy.
It just has so many features you could hardly imagine and if you use Facebook, Twitter, What’s App etc you can get SMS and SNS messages from them all. Other features include the ability to use it as a stopwatch, phone tracking, remote photo, running mode, and alarm clock – you might need that if you tire yourself out trying to raise your daily steps and distance.
There is just so much to be obtained from this little tracker on its attractive blue waterproof wristband. Reading the instructions, as it will take days for us to get through all the aspects available, the technical site offers the promise of so much use with your smartphone such as installing the free App ‘H Band’ by scanning the QR code on the manual or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. You can connect the tracker with the App and data will be synced to it.
This wonderful little piece of technology is going to provide great interest and useful activity for weeks to come and already other family members are queuing up to try it out for a day on their own – that says it all!
I was slightly worried when I ordered this as there had been no reviews, but I'm so glad I plucked up the courage this smart looking tracker is fantastic value for the money.
The display is very clear and easy to read, the touch screen button is easy to use and glides you through all the different things the tracker does. If you want to record your exercise activity just scroll through to the screen and press the button for a few seconds, the same with blood pressure recording and heartbeat (although your heartbeat is recorded throughout the day.
I was also worried it would be too big or clumsy looking, (I have slim wrists) but again, I was very happy with both the fit and the way the tracker looks, I had the red and black strap, there is plenty of room for adjustment and seems to be made well.
This tracker does so much more than the Fitbit I previously owned (firstly it works) my Fitbit stopped recording accurately, it hardly ever synced with my phone, unless I removed the app and re-installed, it was replaced within 6 months and the replacement worked for a few months before developing the same fault, Fitbit refused to replace for a 2nd time and offered a discount towards a new one - why would I want another one that didn't work?
I did have initial problems getting the app to work on my Samsung S4 mini, but I emailed the seller who replied within minutes and guided me through the process, (great customer service) and since then everything has worked fine. Setting up with my phone was very easy and didn't take long.
The tracker records, steps, heart rate, sleep (although I tend not to wear it in bed) blood pressure, calories, excerise, (it records heart rate, length of time, steps and amount of calories burned within the period), it reminds me to move if I've been sitting too long, and alerts me to phone calls and messages, that I can read on my tracker (again my Fitbit never did this, although it should have).
The battery life seems to be long, I recharged after 4 days and it was only low at that point with one bar remaining.
I'm really pleased with this and highly recommend it, the customer service is also very good.
At this time I don't know how long the battery will last before a charge but it's showing about a third used in two and a half day use.
All in all I think it's very good for the money and appears to be accurate.