3D TV Active Shutter Glasses For 2012 LG 3D Plasma TVs (replace AG-S350): PM470T 42/50, PM670T 50/60, PM680T 50/60, PM690T 50/60 and PM970T 50/60 plasma TVs. (CINEMA standard 3D vision glasses give you a wider viewing angle, so you can sit where you want and still get the same immersive 3D experience. Plus wider viewing angles means more room for friends and family to share the fun.)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Active 3D Max technology: Be enthralled by 3D movies in your own living room with the 3D Max. Enjoy real life depth and stunning Full HD resolution thanks to the combination of the ultra fast display and Active shutter glasses. With these SHINNTTO glasses and your 3D Max TV you can now start to enjoy 3D TV.
- 3D Max and Full HD 3D ready TV: These active 3D glasses will deliver you the Full HD 3D experience on all 3D Max TVs as well as on earlier Full HD 3D ready TVs; 3D Max Two Player Full Screen: With these 3D Max active glasses, your TV can deliver the ultimate Two Player Full Screen Gaming experience. In 2D two-player games, each gamer usually sees their game on half the screen.
- Flexible and Lightweight: With the design choice of lightweight and flexible materials they will feel so comfortable, you wouldn't think you were wearing any glasses; Optimum lens coverage: The wide lens and subtle curvature fits most faces even for existing eye wear users. The additional hook at the top edge of the frame also helps to secure the Easy 3D glasses to your personal glasses.
- Rechargeable Active 3D glasses: With these active 3D glasses you never need to replace or dispose batteries again. Via USB you can juice up your glasses without ever reaching the end of your 3D experience;High-contrast lenses: Regular active 3D glasses with polarizing filters are slightly dark even when light passes through. With these high-contrast lenses, your total 3D experience will be enhanced and more enjoyable;Optimum lens coverage for existing eyewear users;
- Low battery indication;USB rechargeable;Using 3D technology, each player can now enjoy the game in full screen at the same time, with just a click of a button on the glasses.(CINEMA standard 3D vision glasses give you a wider viewing angle, so you can sit where you want and still get the same immersive 3D experience. Plus wider viewing angles means more room for friends and family to share the fun.)
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1)3D Active Shutter TV Glasses.
4)USB Charging Cable.
Modal Name: 3D TV Active Glasses
Shutters: Liquid Crystal
Field Rate: 120Hz
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
Battery: 3.7V LI-CON
Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
Sleep Mode: 180 Days
Work Time: 35 Hours
Receiving Distance: 6M(Max.)
Receiving Angle: U/D: +-35 degree; L/R: +-55 degree
Glasses Weight: 48g
If 3D active glasses DO NOT operate?1) Please charge the battery if it is drained.2) Focus your 3D glasses towards TV front.3) Make sure the the distance between TV and your 3D glasses is less than 6M.4) Check the 3D function setting of your TV.5) Touch on button again when viewing abnormally.
1) Ergonomic design, exquisite appearance.2) Low energy, low carbon and environmental protection.3) High permeability rate to ensure perfect quality.4) If the 3D glasses do not receive the synchronization signal, automatically turn off after 5 minutes.5) Long-lasting use.6) Signal transmission: Wireless communication with compatible 3D HDTV
Top customer reviews
So far - good. There is small difference in the quality of the image, glasses are working perfectly, but LG are a little better - better colors.
Those glasses are little more heavy than LG but the quality is little better. When you wear those you have a feeling that you have real glasses - not cheap plastic glasses (try LG - those are looking like cinema cheap glasses).
Those glasses fit much better my 5 years old son - so he is not missing them after 5 minutes of watching.
And of course - to avoid not nice flickering in 3D mode - I would suggest to watch the 3D movies in dark room.
So - it was good buy and I plan to buy the next pair for my 3D plasma from LG.
I found a better and cheaper solution for my LG - Samsung SSG-51002 - my 50PM4700 (2012 model) is working perfectly with those, are lighter, image quality is better. And for similar price I get 2 pairs! The only minus that those from SAMSUNG operate on batteries. But ow often are you watching 3D? Battery least for more than 40 hours....
Go for Samsung...
- Price (Significantly cheaper than the official LG pairs)
- Rechargeable via usb (included) rather than batteries.
- Decent build quality, come with smart display boxes, bags and cleaning rag.
- Very limited instructions / support.
- Slightly clunky.
Overall I would recommend these 3D glasses, but haven't tried the official pair to compare with. They did take a while to 'sync up' with my TV however, and the slightly confusing pigeon English manual is not ideal.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category