- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Active Hands General Purpose gripping aid MINI - Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Holds child's fingers in firm gripping shape
- Great for getting a grip on toys, instruments and adaptive trike handlebars
- Neoprene lined for grip and comfort
- Machine washable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our mini gripping aids are designed especially for children under the age of 5 (for older children see our General Purpose gripping aids). The gripping aids hold the child's hand gently, but firmly, in a gripping shape. They are used by children with many types of disabilities or other hand function problems including those with spinal injury (tetraplegics/quadraplegics), Cerebral Palsy, Multiple sclerosis, dystonia, nerve damage and many other injuries and illnesses affecting hand strength/control. Our products are used to grip items such as instruments, adaptive trike handle bars, toys and Physiotherapy equipment. If you are eligible for zero rated VAT contact us for more information. www.activehands.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.