|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£19.21 - £21.23|
- 18-24mmHg Graduated Compression
- Truly classic style with ultimate comfort in mind - The latest knitting technology produces an almost seamless transition between toe, heel and welt, reducing friction and improving comfort.
- Latex Free - Polyamide, Elastane
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg. It is essential that accurate measurements are taken, you can view the sizing instructions in the size chart image in the product photos.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The advanced Activa fibres have redefined comfort and set new standards in hosiery performance making these compression stockings luxurious, comfortable, light to wear and easier to put on.
Activa latex free, medically approved, graduated support stockings combine the ultra-fine nylon filaments of Tactel Micro with the smooth stretch of Lycra Soft.
Excellent drying properties make Activa compression stockings the ultimate in easy care. The hosiery is available in Classes 1, 2 and 3, in a variety of colours and styles. UK Compression Class 2 18-24 mmHg.
- Easy Handling
- Comfortable support
- Award winning hosiery
Always remember to buy two pairs, one to wear one to wash.
Yes these stockings are available on prescription through the NHS, however with increasing prescription costs and to save time, why not just buy them here?
Before purchasing hosiery, Activa recommend that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is appropriate for you. If so, your legs will then need to be measured to obtain the correct size and to ensure that the hosiery works properly and feels comfortable.
Top customer reviews
I have tried a few different makes before and none of the others stayed in place, I was constantly trying to pull them back up. If you have ever experienced the painful strangulation that occurs when compression stockings slide down and gather round your ankle, you'll understand the relief in finding a pair that do actually stay in place and compress effectively. I can wear the Activa ones all day without needing to adjust them.
The top cuff is really strong (the reason that these do stay up) and I have found that if there is excess material under the knee the cuff can roll down, which can be uncomfortable - so I am careful not to pull them too high up so that the cuff sits nice and flat. As class 2, the compression is quite strong and they are tight to get over your heel, but this is to be expected and once on they are really effective. I have really happy ankles.