Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.89

on 20 November 2007
I used this CD in nursery and year 2 and they loved it especially 'elephants have wrinkles'. Its a fun cd which children will absoulutley love,you'll find yourself loving it too.
on 23 September 2010
I work with bilingual reception age children (4-5 year olds)abroad and this CD is great for language skills! We've only done 'wiggly woo' and the 'bean bag shake' so far (only had the CD a week!) but they're great songs for learning names for parts of the body and for listening skills - and the kids can't help themsleves when the music starts - they just have to move! Well paced too - so many children's songs are sung too quickly for the children to keep up or understand. And they're not pitched too high either so we don't squeak when we sing along. My only criticism is that at the beginning there's too much of a verbal intro before the song gets going...you have to fast forward that bit. Surely it could have been written on the song words page? I like very much the song sheet - good for my planning! I'll be buying the other CDs in this range too...
on 8 April 2009
This CD is fantastic!! My kids aged 2 and 7 love singing along to it in the car and doing the actions. It stops the fighting!!!!!
on 30 December 2004
the first time i heard this it was really weird but you get used to it playing. most suitable for children 2-4 years, and is a great for physical play, as the children are moving about alot. i heard this when i started work experience at a nursery for six months, you will find that you will be singing it to yourself!! i thought it was excellent and just had to get one for myself!!!
And i lost alot of weight coz you will find that you just gotta get up and dance.
on 15 October 2012
I am a Spanish mother and an English teacher. It's hard trying to communicate in English with my six year old daugther.
She gets bored easily as Spanish is her mother tongue. Since we bougth this CD, she is singing along all day while I'm getting fit! Honestly, I don't know how interesting this CD can be for native speakers, but it's been an amazing discovery to us. This is the kind of "action songs" material which expensive private schools of English use here in Spain. Even though your English is kind of basic, I trully reccommend it to parents who want their children to learn English. You won't regret it!
on 9 July 2012
I have 21 month old twins who absolutely LOVE this CD. We usually do it together so I have role-modelled the actions often - now they are quite happy to dance along to the whole CD with only minimal participation from me and actually do all the actions too. I also bought the lummi stick and bean bag pack - whilst I think they're pricey for what they are, they actually complement the CD very well so my girls can join in 'properly' with all the moves! My only complaint is that there are no Tumble Tots classes within a 50 mile radius of our home - we'd love to be able to join one!
on 24 November 2015
grandaughter loves singing along to these songs and has learnt the actions very quickly, and she isnt one year old yet. iv definatley noticed how well she is coming on especially since we introduced these songs. they are also the same songs they use in nurserys and play groups,so glad we brought it.
on 3 February 2016
Make car journeys much more fun as grandson sings and moves to the songs in his car seat. Has helped language development. We fast forward over a couple as we don't have bean bags or sticks in the car!
on 17 July 2011
This CD is very good. I purchased it to use at my Pre School for children aged between 2-4years old. If i was being really critical the only downside is the talking in between the songs but, this is managable.
on 30 August 2009
My 2 year old son absolutely loves this CD! We first heard it at our local playgroup and he loved it so much we had to get a copy. He just loves doing all the actions and singing along - it's so sweet :o)