Actesso Wrist Support Brace with Thumb Splint - Ideal for thumb injury , Scaphoid fractures , Carpal Tunnel Syndrome , or Sprains - Beige or Black
- REDUCES PAIN - This wrist thumb support is ideal for reducing pain and providing support for Scaphoid Fractures , Thumb Pain and Injuries, Arthritic wrist, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Wrist Sprains and Strains
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT - This Wrist Splint with metal palmar bar and thumb extension bar reduces the strain on the wrist and thumb by keeping the wrist in an extended position
- Genuine 'Actesso' Branded wrist support, Made in the UK, with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability available in Black or Beige
- MEDICALLY APPROVED - Designed in association with NHS clinicians and CE approved. This support is registered with the MHRA as a Class 1 Medical Device
- SIZING - Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and choose your size from the following guide. Small- 12-14. Medium- 14-15. Large- 15-17. Extra Large- 17-20. Then select your size , hand and colour in the drop down box above and click 'add to basket' to purchase your Wrist Thumb Support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Medical Wrist Support with Thumb Splint
This Wrist Support with metal palmar bar and thumb extension bar is ideal for the treatment of thumb injuries, Scathoid Fractures, Carpal Tunnel, Arthritis or for Ligament Injuries. Designed and approved by NHS Clinicians this Wrist Support offers enhanced support whilst providing extreme comfort through its unique material.
When should I use it?
This Wrist Support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions, but please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material.
How does this support work?
When wearing this wrist support the easy to modify metal stay keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving the strain on the tendons and helps to reduce wrist pain whilst the thumb extension bar provides additional support to the thumb region. The neoprene allows for gentle compression to the whole wrist region for added reassurance and is ideal for heat retention that stimulates blood flow and speeds up the healing process.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for Thumb Injuries, Arthritic wrist, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, as well as wrist sprains and strains
- Additional support to the first CMC and MCP joints
- Removable stay can be shaped
- Designed in association with NHS Clinicians
- Made in the UK
- Available in Beige or Black
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see above picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size:
Small- 12-14. Medium- 14-15. Large- 15-170. Extra Large- 17-20.
Simply select your size and hand in the drop down box at the top of the page and click add to basket to purchase your Wrist Thumb Support today
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have purchased several other supports from Actesso, and since my first purchase, I have done so with confidence. I would highly recommend both their products, and the supplier.
Actesso medical splints are soft where they are needed to be and give really good support where it is needed. The metal splints are removable for when the fabric part needs washing and are extremely quick drying.
The first brace ordered (XL) turned out to be too large. The given wrist sizes are not a good indicator of brace size and it was a matter of trial and error. However, due to the excellent customer service support and advice given by this company, it was third time lucky for my husband ("large" was a perfect fit") who is very pleased with both the support brace and the fit.
The support brace is well made and works very well in helping to alleviate the pain in his wrist and base of thumb joint by keeping them correctly aligned, especially when worn at night. The brace is comfortable and adjusts easily. The only downside is that the hand/wrist does become a little hot/sweaty when worn for long periods of time, due to the material and lack of air being able to circulate freely, but this would be likely to happen with any brace of similar material and construction.
We cannot praise this company enough for all their efforts in helping us to find the correct size. We would have no reservations in using Actesso Medical Supports again and sincerely thank them for first class service.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gives strong support to afflicted areas, still able to use had though. Helped to reduce pain and swelling.Published 17 days ago by Lozzyp
Advised by osteopath to try a brace , she told me the type I should get, I felt the support as soon as I put it on. Hoping it will speed up the healing processPublished 26 days ago by Dennis Cruickshanks
It was too small for me. The company dealt with it immedialely. Got a refund. So very goodPublished 2 months ago by brenda
This support has really helped my wrist pain which was travelling up my arm at night.I aggravated an old injury and without it I was in constant pain.Published 3 months ago by Mrs. E. M. Fleming