Actesso Elastic Wrist Support Splint for Carpal Tunnel , RSI , Sprains or Strains , Black , Metal bar - NHS Use
|You Save:||£3.00 (30%)|
- PAIN RELIEF from a range of wrist conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains and Repetitive Strain Injuries
- CARRY ON WITH DAILY ACTIVITIES AND SLEEP BETTER - With a metal palmar bar supporting entire wrist region and relieving strain on tendons, this carpal tunnel splint reduces pain day and night. Adjustable straps offer a good fit for all!
- DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH NHS CLINICIANS and CE approved. This black hand support has been registered with the MHRA as a Class 1 Medical Device, highlighting the quality and effectiveness of this support
- MADE IN THE UK - This elastic wrist splint is an 'Actesso' branded wrist support with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability
- SIZE GUIDE - Just measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size, right hand or left hand in the drop down box above. Available in Small- 14-16. Medium- 16-18. Large-18-20
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actesso Black Elasticated Wrist Support Splint
The Black Elasticated Wrist Brace Support is ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Repetitive Strain Injuries or Wrist sprains and Strains
When should I use it?
This support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions, but please consult your doctor if you are in any doubt.
Measure your Wrist circumference in centimetres and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size:
Small- 14-16. Medium- 16-18. Large-18-20.
How does this support work?
Designed in association with NHS clinicians, this wrist support comes complete with a metal bar that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain whilst the elastic material provides support to the whole wrist region for added reassurance.
Feature and Benefits
- Medically Approved
- Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, as well as Wrist Sprains and Strains
- Ideal for the prevention and healing of sporting injuries or repetitive stress injuries (RSI)
- Elastic provides support to the whole wrist region for added reassurance
- Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises
- Easy to modify metal stay keeps wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons
- Made in the UK- Actesso Medical Supports own brand medical supports are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Warning to others. Do not size up as some people on here have said. Measure wrist and go for appropriate size. I sized up as advised but had to send it back.
Actesso were absolutely great about this, very polite and helpful in the telephone. Received replacement within days of me returning the much too large one is ordered
Definitely worth buying if you have wrist pain. Supports in every way I need. Sleeping in it is easy and helps with hand positioning.
My skin is very sensitive now (retired)| and I found they were more comfortable after being gently hand washed and a fabric softener applied.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was advised by my Doctor to try these prior to operation, Wear them at night and occasionally during afternoon if symptoms persist. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Mrs Claire Izzard
A nice light splint, good for using in warmer weather. It has certainly helped with my wrist problem at work. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joanna
It blocks the hand but the shape of the metal disturbed me a lot. I use it without the metal part. But for the price is perfect. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ilaria Cortesi
Product looks very good, easy to fit. Easy to order on line. Service was very impressive ordered pm 9th June delivered next day, can't do much better than that.Published 1 month ago by A. Coleman