Actesso Black Stomatex Wrist Support Splint: Ideal for Reducing Pain from with Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, or Arthritis. Medically Approved
|Price:||£9.99 - £10.99|
- REDUCES WRIST PAIN : Ideal for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Wrist Support contains an easy to modify metal stay that sits underneath the wrist and keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving the strain on the tendons and helping to reduce Wrist Pain both day and night
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL : Unique, lightweight, breathable Stomatex material improves blood flow whilst regulating the body's temperature making this comfortable wrist support the ideal wrist splint for sleeping or for wearing during the day
- NHS APPROVED : Designed and Approved by NHS clinicians and CE approved. This Hand Support is registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK) as a Class 1 Medical Device
- ACTESSO BRANDED : Genuine 'Actesso' Wrist Support, Made in the UK, with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability
- SIZING : get the right size Wrist Splint by measuring your wrist circumference and choose your size in the drop down box above to get the right combination of comfort and support. Small- 13-15. Medium- 15-17. Large- 17-20
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actesso Stomatex Wrist Support Brace
Medically approved, the Stomatex Wrist Support is the ideal for reducing pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, minor Wrist Sprains and Strains, and for the prevention and healing of sporting injuries or repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
When should I use the hand and wrist support?
The support can be used day or night and helps to reduce wrist pain, tingling in the fingers, and numbness allowing for a painless night's sleep and all day comfort. It is recommended to speak with your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material.
How does this support work?
The Stomatex Wrist Splint contains an easy to modify metal stay that sits underneath your wrist and keeps wrist in slight extension relieving the strain on the tendons.
The widely acclaimed, patented Stomatex material is lightweight, highly breathable and weatherproof and the ideal choice for people who need a high performance Wrist Splint. The material has numerous circular vapour chambers that wicks moisture away from the skin and regulates the skins temperature, ensuring a comfortable fit all day and night. The domes act as pumping device to remove excess moisture whilst allowing for an intake of fresh air, making Stomatex the only material that effectively regulates the skins temperature.
This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists.
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see above picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size: Small- 13-15. Medium-15-17. Large- 17-20.
Simply select your required size and hand in the drop down box at the top of the page and click add to basket to purchase your wrist support.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I suffer from Fibromyalgia, Hypermobility Syndrome and RSI, and have been having particular difficulty recently so thought I would give this a bash. This is much neater than a regular tubi-grip bandage and provided real support to my wrist.
The splint has a removable metal bar, which is a good feature that will allow you to wash the splint without the risk of damage or a right racket! The material is soft and the straps are secured with a high quality Velcro. Although, the Velcro is so good I actually found it very hard to remove – not ideal for someone with a dodgy wrist – I am sure it will loosen off though!
The product came in just a plastic wrap within the Amazon normal box with a card insert overview. Would have been nice to have a bit further info.
Worth noting that mine looked a bit different to that displayed on the website. The logo is on the bottom strap, rather than the middle. This may differ on size/which one you go for, but worth noting. I prefer this as it’s easier to cover under a sleeve!
The product itself is quite comfortable and provides sufficient support. If you are looking to use it while typing or using the computer though, you may struggle a little. I have another which is the same though, so if you are looking for a splint, this is what you should expect.
It holds my hand in a supportive position, and helped to relieve nerve pain.
- Well made
- Velcro very strong!!Read more ›
The support is easy to place over the wrist, fastened by velcro. It is very comfortable and I am not aware it is even in place when I wear it at night. The night time pins and needles/numbness ( thumb and adjacent two fingers of the right hand) and extreeme pain in some nuckle joints disappeared on the first night of use but I still use it a week after I first started wearing the support.
Much relief and very impressed with this product
However, this product would serve you well as a reusable hand plaster.
I feel a fool for not buying when my injury first started.
I have slept with it and it was comfortable.
Ideal for healing both day and night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits correctly and feels comfortable to wear. Improvement on my previous one.Published 17 days ago by Ian Black
Works well at dealing with carpal tunnel problems when sleeping. Gets a bit sweaty but, I think they all do.Published 1 month ago by Tony Fisher