Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.69

on 8 June 2014
I had not heard of /ms Aplin, when Amazon suggested this download! The price was low, so I bought a copy. It isn't too bad, it isn't the kind of music I'd normally listen to. It's a set of songs to relax to!
on 9 June 2014
This was recommended by amazon based on music I had previously purchased, and given the low price of it as an MP3 I thought why not. Glad i did, it's chilled and Gabrielle is clearly a very talented singer, musician and song writer, even my heavy metal obsessed teenage son thought it was cool. It works well in the background but can also draw you in very well while you have a cuppa, but as its an E.P. you wont loose the afternoon to it.

Think, what else could you buy for a couple of quid that could be of more value than this?

Great songs, good musicianship, and a lovely voice. Fair play.
on 13 May 2014
Purchased English Rain and was so impressed looked for other output from Gabrielle. This was equally superb and probably more akin to a live session than those made in a studio. Just can't recommend this too much.
on 14 May 2014
Brilliant,I cannot stop playing it.Soothing music. Will look out for her albums as I had not heard of her.This promo EP will serve her well!
on 4 April 2014
I'm always listening to this album... was so cheap too... would recommend to everyone. A very good listen. It's great!
on 3 May 2014
Great voice and a good musician, a very talented young Lady - Brilliant, I would not hesitate to buy more of her work
on 4 April 2014
I prefer the other work by Gabrielle that I have got but this is good to listen to in the car.
on 7 February 2014
Quite pleasant listening to this acoustic album . Her voice and guitar are OK without being special . I Would recommend to anyone who likes relaxing music.
on 9 January 2014
Very mellow and pleasant to listen.
Relaxing and helping to distress after a long day at work.
Recommend this song to my friends
on 5 March 2014
Gabrielle Aplins voice is gentle and sweet, most definitely best to listen to anytime but very best in the evening. Superb !