Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Achieve Sales Excellence: The 7 Customer Rules for Becoming the New Sales Professional Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Not since Neil Rackham wrote SPIN Selling (in 1987) and Major Account Sales Strategy (in 1988), has anyone used sophisticated research methodology to explain what makes some salespeople much more successful than others (in this case, Chally used 210,000 salespeople and 80,000 customers). Most important, Stevens and the Chally Group actually correlated what a customer said on a survey with their actual buying decisions, therefore, making the information much, much more valid and useful in determining what customer want and expect from salespeople.
The seven rules are:
1. You Must Be Personally Accountable for Our Desired Results
2. You Must Understand Our Business
3. You Must Be on Our Side
4. You Must Bring Us Applications
5. You Must be Easily Accessible
6. You Must Solve Our Problems
7. You Must Be Innovative in Responding to Our Needs
This is a book I wish I had written. It is--bar none--the most important work published in the field of sales in the last 20 years. If you choose not to buy and read this book, I promise you will quickly fall behind those of your competitors who do--it is that important! This book will reshape how you think of yourself as a salesperson, and, if Steven's advice is followed, to greatly improve how we are viewed by our customers.
* Two-thirds of college graduates now take sales jobs upon completion of their formal education and
* 0.8% of colleges and universities prepare them for those jobs.
This is a very valuable book. It is easily the best foundational book on sales success in the market today. It aligns what we find over and over, companies are often blissfully unaware of how little they know about their customers. If you really want to make the change to be a top performing sales professional or customer driven company here is how you start.
Stage One: A customer wants you to know that (this is the lion's share of your work)
* You must be personally accountable for our desired results
* You must understand our business
* You must be on our side.
Stage two (after you have become on of the better performing sales types) they you want to know that:
* You must bring us applications
* You must be easily accessible
* You must solve our problem
* You must be innovative in responding to our need.
Customers see the salesperson as the most influential component in a sale.
If you want to make the serious sales coin, this is the book for you to start your journey with.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Customer Services
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Marketing & Sales