Acheson and Empire: The British Accent in American Foreign Policy Hardcover – 31 Jul 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John T. McNay is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Cincinnati.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > History > North America
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations