on 17 August 2013
Print very badly unfocused and enlarging the page is unstable and doesn't really help. I certainly wouldn't be able to follw any o fthe recipes and I certainly wouldn't want to pay over £20 for the subscription. There are better magazines with better apps which are much less costly
on 1 December 2013
It's just a con to get you to buy these magazines, I hate stuff like this...I can't understand why they aren't just more honest about it.
on 28 March 2014
Not useful, as you can't navigate the pages without them flipping over. Enlarging is unstable and also causes the page to turn. A waste of time. I ended up buying the paper mag having already subscribed.
on 30 August 2013
I thought this meant that i could browse through any veg mag this was not the case oh dear me
on 28 July 2013
I am unable to read the text as it appears to be blurry. I enlarging the text but this just makes it difficult to navigate round the page. I also do not like having to go back to the app to read the magazine I downloaded originally.
on 28 September 2014
I love this app. It means that I can take my favourite magazine with me wherever I go . It clearly states that there is need for further purchase so I do not know why anyone would be disappointed in it . I love the magazine and have subscribed to the paper version for years so I am well pleased that I can now have it on my kindle.
on 14 January 2014
Again I was unable to read this issue without signing up for a subscription - very dissapointing - surely this should not be under the "free" section
on 13 June 2013
I think this is the best veggie mag, I'm really pleased to be able to get it on my kindle, I can't wait to read it when and where I want
on 14 October 2014
No use to me.All a bit too fancy
on 24 October 2014
A complete waste of time