Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 22 June 2014
Love it me and my sister are stuck to it all night and all day I'm 9 and my sister is 14 and we both love it especially my sister she is always on it so I defiantly recommend it.
on 5 May 2016
Love it cool for all game players for any age !!!!
on 7 June 2014
I love this game and I love how they have made a new version on it and it is another racing one
on 31 May 2014
I think that it is good and fab I would say it might be boring for people older than 14 but it's really good I give it a 3 star rating
on 8 June 2014
It has never froze when I am playing and its a really good game its just like hill climb racing but better
on 10 April 2016
I love it. Absolute lols packed in it as well :-)
on 29 May 2014
This is a really good games its like a next preview of angry gran run so if you dont play this game your making a mistake
on 31 May 2014
Just got this game it is awesome if you are not playing this yet you should download it now I am obsessed with this game.
on 30 May 2014
Very very good game I really enjoy playing on the game I am obsessed with the game I have only just got it and I'm obsessed with it
on 1 August 2016