on 4 November 2012
Lovely watch - nice clear face - I don't need the glasses to read the time anymore. Lovely and light on my wrist - Delighted with this watch - absolutely great value.
on 10 October 2014
Lovely watch very elegant just what I wanted
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 September 2012
extremely please with my purchase of Ladies Accurist watch actual item far better that expected, very good quality and very good value for money.

Well done Amazon
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 November 2010
Ordered it for my bf's mum for Christmas and it arrived this morning. Bf and I are very pleased with it and we think she would love it too. It is every bit as good as the picture shown but only better. The gold tone is lovely and the style is classy. The crystal at where the no. 12 should be makes the watch even better and expensive looking. I have got a serval Accurist watches for my bf, so I know what I am getting is a reliable brand with Amazon amazing deal and service, what more can you ask for? Just hope recipient will like it as much as we do.
on 12 May 2012
This is an unpretentious little watch. The clear face, with a second hand and two small crystals at the 12 marker make it very easy to read. The delivery from Amazon was fast and it was well packaged and I felt I had purchased at a very good price. As I am extremely allergic to Zinc I bought this mainly because of the stainless steel back and, though I have now worn it daily for several weeks, I have had no skin irritation or discolouring. The only other watches I have ever had to match this lack of reaction have been Skagen titanium or stainless steel. I have a large wrist and when the watch arrived it was very slightly tight. I went on the Accurist website and consulted their online customer services, with a live chat facility, to check that they would do me an enlarging service (their info with the watch said to send it in to have links removed if necessary) then used the resizing cardboard band that came in the box and returned the watch using registered post to Accurist for additional links to be added. I was astounded to have it back within 48 hours - an excellent service! I would highly recommend both this product and the Accurist service.
on 31 March 2015
This watch is much prettier and lighter than I expected and suits a small wrist perfectly. It has a lovely clear face and a slight matt finish to the centre of the strap with the edges in polished gold. The clasp, another reviewer mentioned as not having a safety chain, I do not see as a problem. It is very secure when closed and if it should come open, which would be very difficult unless caught on something, the watch would not automatically fall because of the lip on the catch. I am extremely pleased with this purchase, even though I had to take it into a jeweller to have the strap reduced (£10).
on 23 November 2010
I ordered this watch for my wife for Christmas. First impressions are of a no-nonsense, classically elegant design. Features a convex glass, and a 'diamond?' at twelve.
I own an Accurist myself, and I am assuming it will keep as good time as mine.
on 9 October 2011
I bought this for my Mum's birthday and she loves it. Would definitely recommend this watch. She had a bit of trouble undoing the clasp to begin with, but other than that, she's delighted.
on 23 October 2011
I got this wristwatch for my mum on her birthday as she wears glasses and would find it hard to use a tiny faced wristwatch. She loves it as it wasn't too big or small for her and just what she wanted
on 4 September 2014
Watch broke after just a few weeks of having, the screw which hold the face to the strap fell out luckily my mum who I bought this for was wearing a top which caught the watch, but having to pay to repair this so shortly after buying was not good.