Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 February 2013
I've worn my Ceramic Bracelet watch since the day it arrived. It not bulky as other ceramic watches, just a normal looking watch made with ceramic which has a very smooth texture.
The prompt delivery of the product was very impressive.
on 8 March 2013
Really pleased with this watch. However, as other people who have also rated this product say, this watch comes up large. Accurist do supply a tape with the watch and they will resize it to fit at no charge but, and this is a big but, you have to pay the postage to get it there. I did this but was not happy with the result. The watch came back too small and they did not return the box with the watch either, it arrived in a plastic bag fortunately it was okay..... As it was purchased as a gift I then had to chase them up to send me another box. In the end, because I was so annoyed with the Accurisit Service Department I took it to my local jeweller who charged me £10 to put some of the links back in the bracelet. In all including the original postage to Accurist plus the charge to put the links back in the bracelet the resize cost me £13 so not such a bargain after all. But having said that it is a lovely watch and now it fits I am really happy with it. My husband was so impressed with the watch that he bought the gents version for himself and that was fine.
on 4 October 2013
i love this watch, only wish it was for myself, its a gift for a friend, im sure she will love it as much as i do, it was well packaged, and quick delivery, was a great price too, all pluses no negatives, would certainly recomend it.
on 4 December 2012
Arrvied on next day delivery and was better than was expected. The strap however is very big and did need to be altered but my local jeweller was happy to do this for a small charge of £6.00 Love this watch :-)
on 29 October 2014
I have had loads of comments on this watch. Its classy, sparkly and goes with any outfit. I have been wearing it everyday since christmas 2013. Still going strong and looking good.
on 5 February 2014
This is a lovely watch and looks very good on the wrist - that is - if you can do it up.
Having read all the reviews saying this has a long bracelet, I went ahead and bought it. Such a disappointment.
The watch went on but I could not do the bracelet up.
If would save a lot of time and postage costs if the supplier could be bothered to put the strap/bracelet measurement in the details.
I should say I have a wrist measurement of 7.5 inches.
on 4 March 2014
I loved the watch and it arrived promptly, but as soon as it arrived i have had to send t back to accurist for the strap adjusting , so haven't worn it yet, but i love the look of it.
on 21 June 2014
therefore will hve to return! The watch and strap are really nice and was worth the money but ecpected it to work and tell the time as that is the overall reason why I purchased it!
on 6 April 2014
I love it and it works well, looks great and I just love it. I am allergic to metals so it is fab for me - did I say I love it, well I love it!
on 4 December 2015
Quick delivery and lovely watch unfortunately having to return as the clasp has a crack in the ceramic faster. Ordered another fingers cross!!!