on 15 July 2013
I like this watch. Ish. It has a nice large face, clear hands and a gorgeous sunray dial.

But I'm docking a star or two because I could love it just a little bit more. The date box is teeny-tiny - smaller, in fact, that the one on my old watch which itself had a smaller face than this does. What's the point of a date that noone can see?

Also, the strap in the picture looks shiny, which sets the rose gold-plating off beautifully; in reality, the metal has a matt, brushed finish which makes the gold plating look gaudy.

In fact, altho I didn't spend a lot of money on it, I'm seriously considering sending it back. It just doesn't look as nice as the picture. So it all comes down to whether it's worth the faff of returning it. I probably will.
on 7 October 2013
The watch arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. My only regret is that I did'nt realise it would be so heavy as ive always worn a more delicate watch.
on 8 December 2013
Lovely watch - wife loves it. Very long chain but easy to remove links (see you tube). Good weight and not too big.
Good service.
on 21 June 2014
Very pleased with this watch. Comfortable to wear and much cheaper than on the high street. Would reccommend. A a
on 16 December 2013
A gorgeous watch.
Can be worn night and day.
Looks very classy and elegant.
I love it.
Date is too small to read.
on 16 October 2015
Nice watch
on 27 May 2016
being to heavy put me off as i loved the look of this.