on 21 November 2012
It really looks like in the picture: sleek, black and gold, very eye-catching.

It's easy to tell the time, as opposite to some other models where the dials blend so much with the background, these golden dials are well distinguished from the black back.

Being a bit tired of the silver bracelet kind of watch, this black metal was a nice change.

Only drawback is that's a bit on the heavy side (that's why the 4 stars). Although it makes you feel like you have a solid watch there.

The buttons are a little hard to press, but that's ok because you won't be starting the chronograph by accident if you bump them when dressing your coat or placing your hand in your pocket.

The z-type clasp has a fold-on protection for added security, and after that there's also side-press buttons to release the clasp.

All in all, a very good product, very good looking and easy to tell the time.
on 12 August 2013
As soon as I saw this watch I had to buy it [ even though I have many watches ]. I like the colour, the face and the style. The watch looks great on with an excellently made bracelet. It is a heavy watch [ which I like ] and of good quality. For under £50 it represents excellent value. Accurist also provide a free 'back to base' bracelet link adjustment service with this watch.
2 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my teenage son who absolutely loves it. It may be possible to adjust the strap yourself but after attempting it, didn't want to risk damage so took it to our local jeweller. Looks smart, very reasonably priced, arrived in good time with a lovely presentation box. Very happy with purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 16 September 2012
This is a great watch and seem very classy in hand. Accurists are great watches and you get more than enough for what u pay!
I left one star out of five just because the gold circle seems a bit less real than expected. Other than this great watch!
One person found this helpful
on 16 November 2012
I have brought this as a gift, I liked it when I saw it online but when it arrived I LOVED it! I have the perfect gift that looks like it is worth £200+ for a grand total of £55. It feels well weighted for a gents watch and looks stunning. I would highly recommend purchasing this watch whether for yourself or as a gift, anyone who recieves this I am convinced will be impressed :)
on 17 August 2012
firstly the delivery time was so quick....the watch came 2 days after i purchased it which i wasn't expecting but was pleasantly suprised. The watch itself looks AMAZING from far and up close. I havn't really tested out the chronograph functions yet and i doubt i'll really be using them. All in all its an ace watch, looks nice and classy a defo buy
2 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2016
Lovely watch
on 15 July 2013
a smart looking watch, but only worth the reduced price.
I would not purchase the watch at the supposed full price.
on 19 November 2014
excellent, it is what it says
on 9 July 2013
I just love watches & this one ranks among the best looking &stylish I own comfortable to wear
too! great