TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2012
This watch looks terrific, everything on it matches and it is very obvious that it has been designed for looks. The rubber strap is European length and so should fit most wrists. I have just bought a Technomarine from Amazon and despite being more expensive it has an Asian length strap.

The chronograph times to 30 minutes then resets so if yo need a longer time you will need to look elsewhere. The dial at 9 is the minutes and the dial at 3 indicates the 24 hour time. The small dial at 6 is the stopwatch second hand.

One point to note is that the numbers on the 9 & 3 dials are tiny and I can't actually read them without using my specs as a magnifier. The crown is pull out and not screw down. The specification says its water resistant to 100m but not having a screw down crown makes me doubt this. It should be OK in the shower and swimming pool but I wouldn't take it any deeper than 6ft.

It is supplied in a small box on a cushion and will a small very basic instruction/warranty booklet which did have a dealers sticker on it.

I paid about half Amazon's original selling price and it is now an absolute bargain.
review image
on 16 June 2012
Excellent product from the Glory watch company came within two days, The watch is very good value for money, looks like a high class watch. I have an extensive watch collection including an omega and I can honestly say this will get more time on my wrist. The glory watch company sold this watch at £95.00 instead of the rep of £125.00.Accurist Mens Acctiv Sports Chronograph Yellow Silicone Strap Watch (MS921BY)
on 8 November 2012
A great product. It looks as good as the photographic image and, to be frank, is rugged - not to say butch! Recommended!
on 22 March 2013
I wanted a large faced watch and this is exactly what I got. It's not a watch for a shirt & tie or in my work an office envrironment but it looks great for dress down fridays with jeans etc
on 30 March 2014
I bought the black version of the Accurist Mens Acctiv Sports Chronograph in 2012. This became available at half price on Black Friday and I was absolutely interested in buying this. Although I did have the same type of watch, I was caught in two minds about buying this. I kept looking at this for the best part of a week before I finally succumbed and bought it. At a price of 60 pounds sterling, it was a steal! The yellow strap and black dial combination works quite well. This is feasible for casual occasions. Now I can wear the black one for formal events and this one on a daily basis. Love this watch!
on 2 February 2013
.....I loved this watch. The yellow strap really sets it off and it feels a very good size on my risk. Cannot wait to get it wet.
on 28 July 2012
This is a very good buy.it tickes all the right boxes for a good watch. Keeps very good time and looks good on the wrist.
on 6 March 2013
excellent service hihly reccommended would deinately use again the watch is fantastic & it looks good & tells the time
on 21 June 2015
It's a great looking watch and really good value!
on 1 August 2014