Accuracy and Reliability in Scientific Computing (Software, Environments and Tools) Paperback – 1 Aug 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Accuracy and Reliability in Scientific Computing can be considered a handbook for improving the quality of scientific computing. It will help computer scientists address the problems that affect software in general as well as the particular challenges of numerical computation.
About the Author
Bo Einarsson has retired as an Associate Professor of Numerical Analysis and Numerical Analyst at the National Supercomputer Center at Linkoping University in Sweden.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Microscopy
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Calculus & Mathematical Analysis