- Hardcover: 382 pages
- Publisher: Sage Publications UK; 2 edition (1 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076197136X
- ISBN-13: 978-0761971368
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,294,879 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Accounting for the Environment: Second Edition Hardcover – 1 Mar 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jan qualified as a chartered accountant in New Zealand where she also held her first academic post before moving to the UK to pursue her academic career. Previously Professor of Accounting at the University of Aberdeen, Jan is actively engaged in many aspects of the application of academic research in sustainable development to practice in industry, non-profit and political organisations.