- Also check our best rated Cookbook reviews
The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious food without meat Paperback – 1 Mar 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The vegetarian world may have found its Jamie Oliver.' Time Out
Deliciously simple, meat-free recipes from 'Something For The Weekend' presenter and Strictly Come Dancing contestant Simon Rimmer.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Quick & Easy Meals
- Books > Food & Drink > Restaurant Cookbooks
- Books > Food & Drink > Vegetarian & Vegan
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Organic Gardening
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues