- Also check our best rated CCTV Camera reviews
IP Camera , Accfly 720P HD WiFi Wireless Security System Home Surveillance Video Recording Cam Two Way Audio Night Vision 185 Degree Wide Angle Motion Detection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-Month Warranty. Tips:Playback via local micro sd card from APP,THE Micro SD card can not be read by PC.
- NOTE: 1. WITH ALERTS: If you want get alerts .you have to update 9.0 or above system version via your phone ,and can download the latest version of the software 2.0.8 . so you get alerts message via APP.2.NO ALERTS: :Once app installed, you do not receive alerts (even if banner at top of phone - iPhone 5s), you only get alerts when you open the actual app itself.
- Easy Setup,In order to use this device you will need to download an app for any smart device. The app is available for both Apple (IOS) and Android Devices. You can download it either via the Devices App store or direct link or via a supply QR Code. It supports motion detection,auto-recording and can auto-capture dynamic images.Records video clips when there any motion events detected. You can also remotely view live video from Smart Phones, iPad and Android Tablet.
- Mini IP Camera with exceptional video quality and audio, anywhere at home or in the office, you can keep a watchful eye on your home or business at anytime and anywhere.Up to 128G TF card(Card Not Included).
- Advanced H.264 technology, uses minimal bandwidth and storage requirements with smooth real-time video and audio streaming.185-Degree Wide angle view allows you monitoring your whole house with clear HD video.Built-in microphone and speaker can two way audio directly to your smartphone,as baby monitor.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Image Sensor: 1/4″Progressive Scan CMOS
Built-in Lens: 1.44mm、185° fisheye lens
viewing angle: Level 185°
Video format: 1280*720（1MP) Video compression standards: H.264
Audio compression standard: G.711
Video frame rate: Maximum 25 frame
Audio input and output: Input: Built-in microphone; output: built-in speaker
IR: By photoresistor sensor switch, LED lights night vision 10 meters
Local storage: TF card, maximum support 128G (CARD NOT INCLUEDE)
Alarm action: Mobile client push Screenshots
Camera Dimension: 4 x 4 x 11 cm
1* Power Adapter
1* Micro USB power cord
1* Quick installation guide
Top customer reviews
The Box contained 1x IP camera, 1x UK 3 Pin USB Power Supply, 1x Micro USB cable, 1x Instruction Sheet 1x Mounting Bracket
In order to use this device you will need to download an app for any smart device. The app is available for both Apple (IOS) and Android Devices. You can download it either via the Devices App store or direct link or via a supply QR Code.
Setup for this IP camera is pretty easy but some people could find it confusing due to the instructions not being the greatest. I've used plenty of things similar to this over the years so new what to expect.
After you've installed the app, power the camera up and you should see the Main LED flashing red. Now start the app and make an account for yourself. Once your account is made and your logged in press the + button on the App to add a new device (In this case your Camera). Follow the on screen instructions to log into your Wifi Network. Next hold your phone close to the camera whilst your phone emits a range of high pitched squeeking noises. Once successfully connected the main LED on the Camera will now be flashing Green. Press next on the App and wait for the timer to complete. If it tells you your successfully connected then great but if after a couple of attempts it errors out, don't worry, just go back to the main app screen and your camera should be listed as offline. Click on it and you should now connect.
This camera provides a 360° Picture which is often known a fisheye view. The whole area in front of the camera is displayed in a circular picture on your device. This can be manipulated for greater detail using the touch screen of your device. This camera can record to either an SD card (Not supplied) that's inserted into the slot at the top of the unit or Pictures and Videos can be stored on your device when your using the app. I already own an IP camera but wanted one to use in my porch looking out onto my drive. This particular camera is USB powered which means I don't need to have a power socket nearby to use it, I'm just using a long Micro USB cable from the adjacent room. This is also much smaller than my other IP camera. The App allows you to turn off the main LED but not the two smaller ones. I just stuck some black electrical tape over these so my camera isn't obvious.
This camera can be set to Motion sensor mode which means you get notified via the app if movement is detected and the camera auto records the event. The camera also records in darkness but only in Black and White. The recording quality is really impressive considering the size ( and how little it weighs) and the fish eye view is perfect for my requirements. It does run warm once it's been on for a while, but the instructions state this and is designed to do so. As it's powered via USB its using a tiny 5 volts so is a very cost effective security solution. Thanks to the App as long as you have an Internet connection you can access your camera from anywhere in the world (which is the main reason why I love IP cameras) This camera doesn't require any port forwarding or opening of ports on your Router so is very easy for most people to set up.
I'm very happy with my purchase and at the current price it really is a great camera with a multitude of uses. It is worth noting that this camera isn't weatherproof and is designed for internal use only.
Once plugged in and charged, I hooked it up to the wireless broadband then downloaded the app. The viewing was unexpected, and much better than I thought it was going to be. The fisheye lens allows for the user to see a lot more of the image than most standard security cameras. If you pinch the image or video feed, you can then zoom in and pan around the image, getting a better look at whats happening. It's hard to explain why, but I preferred this much more than having to control the camera and point it at what I wanted to view.
It is really easy to use, any motion detected in front of the camera and it takes a photo, you can use the app to watch the camera feed live, also to review any video or pictures already taken, they are all date/time stamped. Product really exceeds expectations, you must try this for security and for fun.
- The 185 degree 720p High Definition camera
- Ac Adapter and cable
- Some wall mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
This security is very well built and looks very durable on first impressions. The app that you can use the camera with is very easy to find and download and it is a very simple app that I am sure anybody would be able to use.
The motion activated feature that can be set using the App with notifications and alarms sent directly to any smartphone such as android or iPhone devices only is very useful because it means you are instantly alerted if something moves in front of the camera.
The fish eye lens did a great job of picking up very crisp and clear high definition images, and the night vision also worked very nice for recording in a dark room.
The two-way sound feature is very useful for using the camera as you can hear what is happening in your house and you can also talk into your phone and it will be projected by the camera.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to set up.
App is really good.
Great quality and good definition.Read more